Leon Clarke!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon Clarke!!!!!!!

No doubt we need another striker I agree but I have a sneaky feeling leon Clarke will be the new Paul furlong! The same Paul furlong a started off at 32 or 33 scoring a single goal with his ####! Who looked unfit disinterested slow but look what he did in the end for us when we got off the lads back! All I'm saying is don't get on the clarkes back in his first game! He has alot to prove, he lost weight and is in the same mould as furlong let's wait and see lads! Have good summer!

Look on him as a punt which is reflected in 2 year deal. Rated as a youngster but never done much. If Warnock can get best out of him could do a decent job for us.

Comment

or the next devon White

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
        or the next devon White

I remember Devon White actually scored a few goals.A bit underated.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by robbo86 View Post
          No doubt we need another striker I agree but I have a sneaky feeling leon Clarke will be the new Paul furlong! The same Paul furlong a started off at 32 or 33 scoring a single goal with his ####! Who looked unfit disinterested slow but look what he did in the end for us when we got off the lads back! All I'm saying is don't get on the clarkes back in his first game! He has alot to prove, he lost weight and is in the same mould as furlong let's wait and see lads! Have good summer!
          I like your optimism Robbo....something this board has been devoid of for quite some time. From what I've seen and heard about Clarke he has all the attributes, big and strong, lots of pace but has never quite lived up to potential. Let's hope Warnock can unlock that potential and he can get in amongst the goals for the Hoops!

Comment

im revved about mr clarke. looked lively when he scored that goal (kicking the advertising hoarding aside)

Comment

I have heard all our advertising boards will be made and printed onto sponge for next season.

At least then, Mark Bright won't say the guy is rolling around in agony because of a 'blister'
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i asked a work colleague of mine, who is a Sheffield Wednesday for his opinion on leon Clarke. He had quite an in depth reply. Was something like "hahahahahahahahahahaha"

i wont judge until ive seen him but i think sheffield wednesday fans have seen enough of him to judge. They say hes good enough for league 1, but not the championship

Comment

I had a "sneaky feeling" that I was going to date Miss World, you can guess what the outcome was there.

Comment

Working...
                  X