We have a striker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a striker!

Watford legend Heidar Helguson expects to stay at Queens Park Rangers next season.

The striker was on loan at Vicarage Road for most of this season and stated he would be keen on a permanent move to the Hornets if possible.

But Watford’s financial position means that is very unlikely to happen and Helguson has been told he has a future under Neil Warnock at QPR.

Helguson told an Icelandic website: "I go back to QPR, it is quite clear, and I have received a message that I'm completely in the picture for next season."

Helguson scored 11 goals in 29 appearances for Watford last season, taking his total for the club to 75.

The 'Legend (WTF)' Returns

He is a legend at Watty.

Comment

He prefers to play for Watford so as usual will not impress with us.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by QPRMendoza View Post
        Watford legend Heidar Helguson expects to stay at Queens Park Rangers next season.

The striker was on loan at Vicarage Road for most of this season and stated he would be keen on a permanent move to the Hornets if possible.

But Watford’s financial position means that is very unlikely to happen and Helguson has been told he has a future under Neil Warnock at QPR.

Helguson told an Icelandic website: "I go back to QPR, it is quite clear, and I have received a message that I'm completely in the picture for next season."

Helguson scored 11 goals in 29 appearances for Watford last season, taking his total for the club to 75.

The 'Legend (WTF)' Returns

Well that's good news.

We need someone to clean the players boots and sweep the changing rooms out after the game. He's of no other use to us.
        Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Legend as in myth.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

He is an excellent target man, and had he had a little more luck early on with a couple of chances we may have seen a completely different Helguson in front of goal. He showed at Watford what he can do, he can do it here, I wish people would get off hs back and realisecthat is completely counter-productive.

Comment

Well we may as well use him, he is our player afterall.

Comment

Working...
              X