Question for Pete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Pete

You used to be Mr Positive but on the happy/ sad stakes I'd now put you in the mildly more depressed camp than Matthew. Can you explain what's happened? When you say you don't think the board will spend is this just your hunch on the basis of the two signings we've made so far, or is it actually based on any firm information? Many thanks.

BTW, for the Gianni obsessives can we plse leave all mention of him out of this thread? If so I'd be grateful

GP told pete. Got GP in thread and answered your question that GP told him.

Comment

Why do people hang onto Pete`s every word ?

Comment

Stainrod, You'll right I'm normally Mr Positive, problem is you get drained after so many false dawns.

Sharpy is right, I could be wrong but nothing I've seen indicates a big buy that will get our juices flowing and its apparant that to get out of this division you need top quality strikers and we don't have one. The fact that Simpson is not signing leaves me a little disheartened, though a Bedtner buy would go some way to rekindling some positivity.

leon Clarke at best is a middle of the table striker that you would expect at a club like Coventry or Derby not a club that we all want to get automatic promotion and I honestly believe with all the potential signings in the pipeline we are a million miles away from automatic candidates, though have a fair chance of Play offs simply down to Warnock's passion and will to win.

I just wish we would take the bull by the horns and go for it, that seems something that we are not prepared to do thats all. I can understand it because we are smallish club for this division, but would appreciate a little less hype trying to selling us the dream, because that only comes with buying some quality.

We are supposed to be getting excited about players like Derry and Ambrose, truth is they were the better players at Palace but they never really looked like getting into the play offs even before the deduction of the 10 points (though they did have a very good run)
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          You used to be Mr Positive but on the happy/ sad stakes I'd now put you in the mildly more depressed camp than Matthew. Can you explain what's happened? When you say you don't think the board will spend is this just your hunch on the basis of the two signings we've made so far, or is it actually based on any firm information? Many thanks.

BTW, for the Gianni obsessives can we plse leave all mention of him out of this thread? If so I'd be grateful

Comment

Not having a pop Pete,i just wish a few people would use a little of thier own grey matter from time to time.The season is only just finished,i`ve not seen one decent player involved in any transfer move thus far,from any league in this country,but our fans are already warming the engine for the one way trip to Beachy head.
            NW and the board have given us our customary pre ST gumf,listen to them or dismiss them,that is our choice,but don`t go overboard when a "Rumour",don`t materialise,take it all with a pinch of salt.
            World cup starts in just under two weeks,get behind that and enjoy life.

Comment

Working...
            X