Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer

This time last year we had bought players in and the year before and we still in the championship. I believe rushing in buying players is wrong (has much as I would love players coming in asap) we need to look at what we need and who around to buy. I trust Warnock and looked at his history is that he gets the right players at the right price. I trust the board when they say they well back him with the money. Warnock also some who has not rushed in getting players he got the players he wants with the money he has to spend. Today we we hear all palce sales of platyers be but on hold, so what I bet Warnock got more than 1 options on players. Also you know when we come in for a player price always goes up. We heard this deal done or that deal done or it off it on etc etc. Lets see where we are on the day of kick off and when transfer window closes then we can judge if Warnock and the board done good job.

agree with that.

Comment

people are far too impatient imo. nothing major will happen until late june/july...maybe after the world cup.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2