Theo Walcott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    Parker should go. Far, far better than Carrick.
    agreed. but cant see it as he hasnt even been given 5mins to shine.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      Playing Wallcott in the middle for England is as pointless as playing Two Ball in the middle for us.
      Sorry mate don't agree, play him right up on the centre backs, with his pace and finishing abilities you get far more out of him in a game than you do when you stick him out wide.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
        Sorry mate don't agree, play him right up on the centre backs, with his pace and finishing abilities you get far more out of him in a game than you do when you stick him out wide.
        Who would you drop then, Gerrard or Lampard ?

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          I disagree. The only reason for that is because he's far too lightweight to go through the middle. He makes his decissions too late most of the time, and a decent CB will punish him for being hesitant.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

walcott not picked,we might just have a chance then
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Walcott is not Arsenal quality let alone england quality. Hes Gregory Goodridge in disguise.

Comment

Working...
              X