No announcement yet.

Please Help Save My Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No-one still able to answer me questions, luvverly jubberly.

Comment

signed and good luck

Comment

i hate palace and south london in general.....you boys are going to wish you were born in west london come next season....we'll travel....hope you enjoy your journey to ours. xx
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by jams1234 View Post
          What do you mean 'giving it all THIS' to yourselves? I've asked this question quite a few times on here, and still haven't got it answered. You seem to think that just because an 'opposing' fan is on your boards it must be a direct attack on your club and I am in fact 'giving it LARGE!1!'. Why is this?
          Because they have a below average IQ

Comment

f u c k o f f palace
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

jams

jams we all loved palace when you were giving us all your best players and your manager,but please do as vanhoop says,you decided to join up with millwall against us,and now you will have to pay the terrible price of failure
              you ask millwall what happened to them last time at loftus road,so just pray that ambrose comes to us,for your safety i hope he does i do feel a bit sorry for you and brentford,iIT MUST BE A TERRIBLE THING BEING TOOK TO YOUR CLUBS AT A VERY YOUNG AGE,if only your dad was a ranger yuou could have had the wealthiest man in england pumping millions into your club,but what youve got is a broke,useless, individual,with no idea,the only plus is that hopefully the idiot lets us have ambrose

................................txs
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by jams1234 View Post
                No-one still able to answer me questions, luvverly jubberly.

May be you have to tell us why the fook you are on here.
                They seek him here.................

Comment

Impasse down at Palace

Crystal Palace fans' euphoriadelight, pictured, at Tuesday's stadium-purchase agreement, which removed an obstacle to the CPFC2010 consortium's proposed takeover, should perhaps be tempered: the club still has no cash.

Last month's player wages went unpaid and player sales, lined up to generate the cash required to meet obligations running at almost £1m a month, have been blocked by the purchasing consortium.

There are strong hopes that a funding agreement will be struck between CPFC2010 and the administrator, Brendan Guilfoyle, over the next 24 hours, that would allow the club to get through the next two months before the takeover can be completed. But no money has been received yet, and it is a stark truth that without it the club are closer to liquidation than salvation.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

I'm on here for sensible football discussion. Few on here provide that, but at least there are a few. There's a few funny people, and also a lot of mongoloids.

Comment

• sorry

sorry jams im defunately a mongoloid,but we are the love club,so life does go on,try sleeping tonight with a blue and white hooped shirt on and join the mongoloid club,its so much fun
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Jams which catogory do i come in ?
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Funny, if slightly wacky.

Comment

• im hurt ,thought i was the font of all knowledge on fb cat!!!!!!
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Jams

To be honest,Palace are a club with decent fans IMO.Always got on with them and not really come across any *******s.

There are many London clubs with much worse fans IMO.

Glad your club survived mate.Would rather see clubs like Chelsea,Millwall and Spurs go to the wall than your club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                                im hurt ,thought i was the font of all knowledge on fb cat!!!!!!
                                Maybe up amongst the FV top boys category.

Comment

Working...
                                X