• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im top only
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by jams1234 View Post
      How do I mug you off, how do I slate your club? 'S called a joke mate.

Reckon you take these things a bit too seriously. (Most of) You can give it out, but can't take it.
      Erm, answer that then.

Comment

alright lads ,wee bit skint and need help for vans p iss up on saturday.any chance of a sub from the faithful.wouldnt normally ask but the mrs is pregnant and the kids need new shoes .would appreciate any captain cash like lads out there that feels where im coming from. love van
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Jams do you like my avatar and petition?

Comment

haha i love it buzz! Jams you can't act all whiney and soppy when we feel sympathy for your lads and then you and your fellow idiotic fans starting giving it all "THIS" to us.

Yeh that's right, you couldn't beat us this season and you won't next! Why don't you and your whiney fellow fans just p*** off back to ****my south london now you're not the biggest news in football anymore.

CHEERS.
            Everyday Plumbers Bristol
            63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
            0117 239 1217
            http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Squirrel, get involved. Sign the petition:

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=65631

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                haha i love it buzz! Jams you can't act all whiney and soppy when we feel sympathy for your lads and then you and your fellow idiotic fans starting giving it all "THIS" to us.

Yeh that's right, you couldn't beat us this season and you won't next! Why don't you and your whiney fellow fans just p*** off back to ****my south london now you're not the biggest news in football anymore.

CHEERS.
                What do you mean 'giving it all THIS' to yourselves? I've asked this question quite a few times on here, and still haven't got it answered. You seem to think that just because an 'opposing' fan is on your boards it must be a direct attack on your club and I am in fact 'giving it LARGE!1!'. Why is this?

Comment

have to say it is unfair to single out South London. The entire city is vile.

I visit for football, gigs etc but that is it. Dirty, horrible place.

Comment

Originally posted by jams1234 View Post
                    What do you mean 'giving it all THIS' to yourselves? I've asked this question quite a few times on here, and still haven't got it answered. You seem to think that just because an 'opposing' fan is on your boards it must be a direct attack on your club and I am in fact 'giving it LARGE!1!'. Why is this?

What other logical reason would you come on here for then JAMS.

You like QPR.
                    You like QPR fans
                    You like this board and wish it was a palace one.
                    You like to have convo's with intelligent fans.
                    You like the banter.
                    They seek him here.................

Comment

That goes to show what a prik you are fox

Comment

Originally posted by IHLC View Post
                        That goes to show what a prik you are fox
                        Wasn't me that made London what it is. Dirty, overcrowded. I can be blamed for many things but not the state of the capital. I could have sold my soul and earned far more money working up there but I wouldn't do so for a hundred times what I get now. All about quality of life son.

Fine to watch a game, have a couple of beers but bar that more than happy to stay well clear.

Comment

a man whose tired of london they say!!
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

It's not dirty and overcrowded where I am. And it's not full of wannabe middle class diks.

Comment

Originally posted by IHLC View Post
                              It's not dirty and overcrowded where I am. And it's not full of wannabe middle class diks.
                              Sounds like a man in denial.

Class is meaningless son. I know people from all spectrums and some are really nice and some utter ******s. How wealthy someone is or isn't means nothing. It is how you live your life and treat others. And that is nailed on!

Comment

look jams

look jams if you come on our site and upset everybody then dont start complaining if the rangers fans firm up against your fans
                                since the springbok has been deemed a home supporters only pub,there is knowwhere to hide from our thugs.
                                you seem an integant person,as long as you give us all your best players and your manager,theres a good chance you guys wont get attacked ,but its not going to bode well if we dont get ambrose............................so goodbye
                                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X