Please Help Save My Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
    I've got a tortoise they could sign. Can't see it working on my goldfish though.

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

**** em'
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        Double standards from lots on here.You were laughing when Cardiff were in crt etc but you all want another competition team to survive?
        Cardiff are a different ball game all together bit like southend and QPR
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

No sorry.Its a shame but if Loans cafe went belly up he wouldnt ask for every other cafe in the country to help would he.Your demise will let someone like Oxford etc back on the ladder.
          Don't worry mate, I appreciate that you can't fully comprehend what football means to a true fan. Just letting you know I pity you.

Hello guys, just came back in here to say a massive thank you for both the goodwill messages and the signatures on the petition. It looks as if we have been saved, but with Palace you never know! I do see that there are a few fans on here that would have preferred us to go bust just so you could get Ambrose, Speroni, etc. but I know that these are only the minority of QPR fans, since I feel most fans, particularly of proper clubs, are true fans. I've just spent the night with a family of R's, and they shared a celebration of my club's survival with me. Despite the fact that you would have got Ambrose, it is pleasing to know that there are some things which can't be sold in football.

So, again, a massive thank you. Onwards and upwards for us, and hopefully you too. If, as it looks like, Derry and Hill and any other Palace player do move to you then I can only hope that you get promoted(in 2nd place of course!) next season. Colin too, whilst being a traitor and a massive ****, he is still Colin. When he is on your side you love him, and when he isn't he's just the type of guy we all love to hate, as I'm sure you've felt before. Good luck to him, Hill, Derry, and any other Palace player, or ex(Leigertwood), but most importantly, good luck, to you, the fans. The soul of every club.

Comment

Don't count your chickens Jammy, Ambrose could still come here.

I am a true football fan, i had a good cry when you were saved, it was an emotional time.
            I so wanted you to go bust.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

No sorry.Its a shame but if Loans cafe went belly up he wouldnt ask for every other cafe in the country to help would he.Your demise will let someone like Oxford etc back on the ladder.
              with fish as a punter il never go bust gts !! they could raise some dough by auctioning matthew simmons black bomber jaykit
              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
              London Pride is a flower that's free.
              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Where is your cafe Loneranger?

Comment

simmons s ithe it big time....toby's!!
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                    **** em'

Comment

west is best !!!
                      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                      London Pride is a flower that's free.
                      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Every football club has its' idiots, some people struggle to comprehend that. That's why I hate generalizing any football club's supporters-bar Millwall's, of course.

Ambrose is an eagle, ambrose is an eagle, la la la la!

And regarding that post about the Turkish songs and flares, I don't want to really get invovled in an argument about this but will just say that anything which helps to improve the atmosphere is fine by me.

;)

Comment

Originally posted by jams1234 View Post
                          Every football club has its' idiots, some people struggle to comprehend that. That's why I hate generalizing any football club's supporters-bar Millwall's, of course.

Ambrose is an eagle, ambrose is an eagle, la la la la!

And regarding that post about the Turkish songs and flares, I don't want to really get invovled in an argument about this but will just say that anything which helps to improve the atmosphere is fine by me.

;)
                          Flares never did suit me, was glad when fashions changed, 80s was my time....he he he

Ambrose may be an eagle now, but will fly away soon.
                          Queens Park Rangers

Comment

some clubs have more idiots than others...look no futher than s.london....trot on!!!
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

A mate of mine won the lottery on saturday and bought Crystal Palace this morning. God knows how much he would have wasted if he`d got 5 numbers

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
                                A mate of mine won the lottery on saturday and bought Crystal Palace this morning. God knows how much he would have wasted if he`d got 5 numbers
                                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Working...
                                X