qpr v west brom at highbury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qpr v west brom at highbury

was the best qpr moment in my life,when that clive allen goal went in i thought.................YES YES YES
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

82.how the time has flown eh dex.our mutual friend says the baggies got a pasting off the pitch as well that day.

Comment

yeah

yeah hammer,the gooners were five hundred strong waiting for us,on the station but the train they hi jacked was rammed fulll of all out top boys so they got a terrible mauling
      and as you say west brom fans got anniliated,rangers were terrifying i make that the second best firm ion our history,the best being the 82 fa cup final

More...

Comment

I remember at that time black Lionel and his boys were always on show! They had a right go at West Brom in the seats at Highbury! Anyone know if he is still around?

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          was the best qpr moment in my life,when that clive allen goal went in i thought.................YES YES YES
          Definately up there with my best days too.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

yeah

neil, lionel is one of my best friends hes still about,he hangs around with dave
            lionel has just had set of twins i think hes got seven kids now ,but hes a top geezer,hes always smiling:wink

More...

Comment

off his shins...lol.and saw L the other week,hes looking very well.

Comment

I was at Highbury and I remember the Spuds getting a good 'iding at Wembley

Comment

I was only a boy at the time about 16 but Lionel was a legend to me and my mates! Lovely fellow always happy and saved a few of us from a spanking at the baseball ground in 84 ish

Comment

Working...
                  X