If this takeover at palace happens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this takeover at palace happens?

Does that mean that ambrose doesnt need to be sold?

Originally posted by Spagettihoops View Post
    Yes. He has already said he doesnt want to go unless he "has to"

Comment

I think the takeover will happen and we will not snatch him.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Spagettihoops View Post
        Even if the takeover does happen, Palace will need to sell to keep the club afloat through the summer. CPFC 2010 are not rich sugar daddies or oil rich billionaires, they are consortium of fans of modest wealth. They will not be coming onboard with an immediate injection of cash and in order to bring the club out of administration they will need to balance the books somehow.

Comment

I hope the takeover happens, the championship needs a crystal palace and the fans from Surrey need a palace too.

Nothing against them so want to keep the exciting london derbys.

I want us to be a force but not for the reasons of a club going out of business.

Fingers crossed that palace get taken over and these dark days can be put behind them.
          Although I couldn't say the same for cardiff, I was gutted they got taken over.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Must admit it is more vital for football fans Palace survive than we get a player, who if true doesn't really want to come anyway. Never really get the 'wanting another club to fold line' have mainly enjoyed games against the Palace over the years.

Comment

If he doesn't come, what does it say about our Mr Warnock, as all these players have said what a top bloke he was/is, but they do not want to play for him, even when they have not be paid and even though they might end up with Paul Hart.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                If he doesn't come, what does it say about our Mr Warnock, as all these players have said what a top bloke he was/is, but they do not want to play for him, even when they have not be paid and even though they might end up with Paul Hart.
                Perhaps Ambrose is really happy at Crystal Palace.... not every player wants to move every other year.

Comment

who says he doesn't want to come? Course the rumours are that he wants to stay....next time we play them he doesn't want to get booed! He's taking exactly the same line warnock did before he came to us..."I love palace, best club ever..."...yet he'll be one of the first people shopping in the new asda at selhurst

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    who says he doesn't want to come? Course the rumours are that he wants to stay....next time we play them he doesn't want to get booed! He's taking exactly the same line warnock did before he came to us..."I love palace, best club ever..."...yet he'll be one of the first people shopping in the new asda at selhurst

Spot on
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Working...
                    X