QPR plan £1.5million raid for West Brom strike ace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    Some players are Championship players and Bednar is in the same mould as Chopra, brilliant in the CCC but below par in the prem.
    I'd be inclined to agree with you mate, but he'll probably feel differently. I think we've got more chance with Cox, who I'd take in a flash.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

i

im not sure about this geezer,i think hes a big risk
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

We should have paid whatever it took this time last year to get Cox and Beckford. I remember the comments like not that good, untested, wont make the grade and they are both premier league players now.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          I'd be inclined to agree with you mate, but he'll probably feel differently. I think we've got more chance with Cox, who I'd take in a flash.
          Yeah I'd definitely take Simon Cox......do we know if West Brom are looking to sell him though?

Comment

Indeed. Beckford will do well at Everton. I never understood the lack of praise for him. Even now, we still have one or two very respectable posters claiming he's 'useless', which I find laughable. Two great seasons in a row at Leeds, and now, one of the Premier Leagues best managers thinks he's good enough for them. A team who will be looking for European qualification. Not one fighting to stay up.

Comment

What a great signing Bednar would be, him and Clarke uptop is a big powerful line up with Mackie playing off bednar when we need his pace IN WARNOCK WE TRUST
              FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/SamGuzinski

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                hes a junkie, they aint got no morals. their soul is anyones for a bit of bugle or skag.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Indeed. Beckford will do well at Everton. I never understood the lack of praise for him. Even now, we still have one or two very respectable posters claiming he's 'useless', which I find laughable. Two great seasons in a row at Leeds, and now, one of the Premier Leagues best managers thinks he's good enough for them. A team who will be looking for European qualification. Not one fighting to stay up.
                  Totally disagree!

I have just won 15 pounds with Pete regarding Blackstock and I am ready to have another bet.

10 pounds says that beckford won't even break double figures regarding goals scored in the Premier league. Willing to take this bet mate?
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

On the basis he will not start many games, if you are happy to accept double figures next season including FA Cup, League Cup etc, I will take your bet.

Comment

Well its only talk at the moment, lets see if we do bid.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Totally disagree!

I have just won 15 pounds with Pete regarding Blackstock and I am ready to have another bet.

10 pounds says that beckford won't even break double figures regarding goals scored in the Premier league. Willing to take this bet mate?
                        Totally disagree? So he didn't have 2 good seasons at everton? David Moyes isn't amongst the best in the league? Everton won't be pushing for Europe?

How about Beckford to net 15 in all comps? I'll take that if you're game?

Comment

Roman Bednar?

He would be a good signing and what we need.
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Totally disagree? So he didn't have 2 good seasons at everton? David Moyes isn't amongst the best in the league? Everton won't be pushing for Europe?

How about Beckford to net 15 in all comps? I'll take that if you're game?
                            I said on here ages ago that i saw him play at Wealdstone and said he was an rough diamond, who's movement off the ball is superb. Yesterday on talksport, the giggling goons said his movement was superb and he will loose defenders.

I still want to know where and when Nodge will be eating his hat after his first goal next season.

Comment

In 08/09 he scored a goal every 208 minutes in the Prem and in 06/07 he scored a goal every 248 minutes. Scoring at more than a goal every three games in the Premiership is too good for us.

Comment

Well whether we land him or not I'm at least encouraged that we seem to be going after a genuinely top drawer striker.

Comment

Working...
                                X