Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
    I use that line too.

Make the most of it... you have 52 minutes left(!)
    haha....

Ok its only the start of june...

I just cant believe how adament some people on here seem to be to look so negatively at our summer when its so young...

Long way to go, good chairmen/owner/manager theres so much to be open minded about but instead we chose to put everything down...

As ive said in previous threads im understanding with some fans because god knows i hated briatores reign just as much as they did, but i refuse to be constantly downbeat...
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

bednar would do for me , as much as hooper .....both would be a proper job though!!

Comment

would people be happy if he was our big signing star striker then?

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
          would people be happy if he was our big signing star striker then?
          Well he is miles better than Clarke,and all the other donkeys we still have on the books,so yes,id be happy with him

Comment

He's not gonna get you 20 goals though is he? Would be a great partner for someone

Comment

thats what im thinking, i like him but is he the answer we are looking for, cos im certain if he comes there wont be any more coming in for the midfield and front line.

Comment

he'd be a good start to build on with hopefully another more prolific striker

Comment

Ambrose in midfield and Bednar up front with a strike parner,NOT CLARKE!,but another decent striker

Comment

I don't think there is any chance of that happening and especially not if rumours of Derry coming are true. Read pages 1 and 2 http://www.sundaymercury.net/midland...6331-26311394/

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                      he'd be a good start to build on with hopefully another more prolific striker
                      if he comes in for that dough, and we sign ambrose for 750k and taarabt agrees to join us, then im pretty certain there will be no-one else.
                      reckon our new line up would be ambrose, taraabt and any new free transfers or whoever he choses from who we already have, and mackie, clarke and bendnar just in front of them.

Comment

If we got Bednar I would buy my season ticket the day after.

if not I'll wait to end of July
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Won't happen for reasons in my post above

Comment

moneys a very forgiving medium.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                              moneys a very forgiving medium.
                              I doubt it very much in this case and he clearly doesn't think much of Warnock.

Comment

hes a junkie, they aint got no morals. their soul is anyones for a bit of bugle or skag.

Comment

Working...
                                X