No announcement yet.

Palace Schmalace /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Selhurst wd make a very nice supermarket. Sainsbury's have long looked a bit cramped next door, poor things...

Comment

That's a bit harsh mate could have been us a few years ago

Comment

agree got to be room for a drive through Mc Ds as well.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Luton... I laughed at.
          Yeah, they got relegated into Division 5, but they still have their club to slither around following. They'll climb back sooner rather than later.

But this??? It's a whole different level.
          Dock them 20 points etc... But I hope they survive.

Nice one Simon... real class act.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Hes skint as well so cant blame him.He had a nice fortune before Palarse

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              I can't stand Palace, but don't wish for them to fold. I also think that statement is a fraud, and only there to worry the Palace fans.
              I think you will find that this statement also appears word for word on their offish site. It is either an eleventh hour game of cat and mouse or they really are on the verge.

Comment

Was the orange-faced ####'s fault then, he knew what was taking on!

Just really hope palarse survive, no club deserves this! Maybe Luton? But not a proper club by any means!
                Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                0117 239 1217
                http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Sad really, I would hate to see a London club go under, I would much rather a northern club go like Newcastle.

Comment

In fairness i couldnt care less if they go.All there big club bo ll ox theyve been giving to us for last couple of mnths has come rnd and bit them on the ar se.

Comment

Selhurst pack is gonna be flats housing estates its a shame but well... wat can u do!

Comment

Aldis,Lidls,Matalan,Primark and pound stretcher all hovering.LOL

Comment

But if this happens dw... They will live on in QPR get out your your money Mittal... Colin will want them all.. :L We could be called Crystal Park Rangers and since they are the glitter bits on the badge we could pull it off :L but yehh Primark is hovering

Comment

not good news.. even though i am not a great fan of palace it is sad to see a london club in dire circumstances and i would hope they would feel the same if this was happening to us. Whether you love them or hate them never wish for a london club to fold

Comment

Look at the end of the day they cant pay there way.If that was you or me we would be evicted,bankcrupt etc etc.what makes them special.Buisneses going to wall everyday and no one bats an eye.
                              Last edited by Gtleighsr3; 31-05-2010, 06:50 PM.

Comment

But I thought they were a "big club"?

Comment

Working...
                                X