No announcement yet.

Palace Schmalace /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mannn god now i think bout it we are dead lucky to have owners with cash... Hate to see a team to go under... on the bright side you reckon that Warnock we not talk about them as much?!

Comment

warns will top himself,cant go on blah blah ,or he will talk about the ghost of palarse.If they got a pound for every time he mentions them they would be the richist buisness in the world.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

it has been said that if palace fold BEFORE the fixtures are released then sheff wed will be reinstated.

if they fold AFTER the fixtures have been released then we play with 23 clubs.

and obviously the 1st scenario is the more likely with this news.
        Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Chris should get his chairman to bid for there dugouts,flags goal posts etc as they wont be needing them!!!!!!!

Comment

Me and Youve have got the demolition boys primed to go for 15.03 tomoz.Our Buckingham Town development is on hold for 1 season.

Comment

Im the hold up, ive been trying to put a spanner in the works for months to get that land.
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Had a wip round for palace

Comment

Does this mean if palace go under tomorrow,and all the players are redundant,therefore they could go to another club for nothing ?? Ambrose would then cost us nothing,just wondered if this what the wait is for ?? Although on there statement Aglio said all players to be sold,obviously to get some money back,but if your company goes bust they don't own you anymore,contract null n void ?? so not quite sure on this one? anybody legally know ??

Comment

Dont know but if there free i dont think we will get any of the good ones do you?

Comment

wouldn't have thought so - even bankrupted companies still have assets which are auctioned of.

Comment

This will be interesting if true, if you recall the terms of Warnocks deal was £200,000 initial payment £200,000 on the 1st of June and £200,000 when we were promoted. Maybe this is the holdup on the Ambrose deal?

Comment

I can't stand Palace, but don't wish for them to fold. I also think that statement is a fraud, and only there to worry the Palace fans.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

right there fans are asking everyone to mail Downing st etc etc.But on the other hand they owe money to RBS right which is Government owned.They are saying why cant the bank right off a certain ammount of money roughly half for the rights to the ground.Why should we support this?We as a country should be after the full ammount or the rights to the ground to yes develop and make a proffit on.Its not nice for the the club,staff,fans but the countries as bust as palace are and people are saying to give more away.

Comment

If it does happen it will be good new for Sheff Wed, Gillingham & Grimsby

Comment

Wow just wow they really are in the sh.it

Comment

Working...
                                X