Warnock is no mug!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock is no mug!

Whilst most of us are frustrated with the current transfer activity ie - Ambrose on or off/No speroni/No hooper/No Lewis/Tarbs on or off etc etc -
    I for one remain confident that come mid July we will have a squad more than capable of getting out of the division

Warnock is not here to mess about - We have to keep the faith

Warnock will do the best he can with the money and commitment shown by the board of that i have no doubt

Comment

Warnock will do his best no doubt

Comment

lets hope so
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Too early to judge. As simple as thins. Let's wait for one month!
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
            Whilst most of us are frustrated with the current transfer activity ie - Ambrose on or off/No speroni/No hooper/No Lewis/Tarbs on or off etc etc -
            I for one remain confident that come mid July we will have a squad more than capable of getting out of the division

Warnock is not here to mess about - We have to keep the faith
            I would expect NW to walk if the board dont support him or have lied to him

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
              I would expect NW to walk if the board dont support him or have lied to him

Spot on, so calm down!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rev´s wife View Post
                Spot on, so calm down!
                im perfectly calm mrs

Comment

Transfer activity is dependent on BOTH parties wanting the move to happen. It doesnt matter how "ambitious" the board are, if the selling club are asking stupid money, and a stupid club are willing to pay it, then fair enough. I don't want us to be that stupid club. Likewise, if a player doesnt want to move his family from say Yorkshire to London, he won't come, however much we may want him. That is life, that is football.
                  And what I always come back to is that whoever we buy, for however much money, NOBODY can guarantee that the signing will work, in the same way sometimes an unknown player can prove to be a super signing.
                  So I will wait and see how the close season progresses, I'm sure that we have a lot of targets, with back-up targets if those don't happen. Then, when the dust has settled and we have a squad, lets be thankful that we have a Manager who is bringing in the players HE wants, and will then MANAGE that squad.

Comment

The Mick Jones interview, he said at least 4 quility players, but will take time to get em, and not as early as neil indicates.
                    They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by fawny View Post
                      transfer activity is dependent on both parties wanting the move to happen. It doesnt matter how "ambitious" the board are, if the selling club are asking stupid money, and a stupid club are willing to pay it, then fair enough. I don't want us to be that stupid club. Likewise, if a player doesnt want to move his family from say yorkshire to london, he won't come, however much we may want him. That is life, that is football.
                      And what i always come back to is that whoever we buy, for however much money, nobody can guarantee that the signing will work, in the same way sometimes an unknown player can prove to be a super signing.
                      So i will wait and see how the close season progresses, i'm sure that we have a lot of targets, with back-up targets if those don't happen. Then, when the dust has settled and we have a squad, lets be thankful that we have a manager who is bringing in the players he wants, and will then manage that squad.

spot...... On.
                      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I expect NW to bring the quality signings in after the World Cup as there will be lots of transfer activity at prem level and this will make players who are not first choice available, players like Jason Roberts. They are very good at Championship level but might get forced out by a player doing well in the WC. However, if as I suspect we have Ambrose, then we already have players with 30+ goals over what we had last season.
                        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

No one said getting quality players was easy. But that's the challenge. Doh! Come the last game of the season and some other club is picking up the silverware they don't dole out any prizes for the team who tried jolly hard to sign some good players but cdn't quite manage it because none of them wanted to move to QPR (unlikely, BTW in any case seeing as we are the closest club in Britain to central London - far more of it comes down to ambition). But we all know that really anyway, don't we?
                          Also no point heaping all responsibility onto Warno - he can only do his best with the budget made available to him.

Comment

Blind faith is fantastic

Comment

you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X