No announcement yet.

Hearing Through Grapevine Hooper Wants to Stay Up North

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wants to stay up north and he comes from Loughton. Lol. Yet again the club isn't prepared to stump up the reddies. Never mind, I'm sure Clarke will fire us to promotion...

Comment

Where has this "I want to stay up north" come from ? Anyone got a direct quote ?

Comment

Gianni. After he failed to pass on our (derisory) bid once again...

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
          I don't blame him, he may have his family and gf up there.
          hornchurch lad and his mum is always in 'percy ingles-the bakers' buying wholemeal rolls.....she said no offer from qprfc!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
            hornchurch lad and his mum is always in 'percy ingles-the bakers' buying wholemeal rolls.....she said no offer from qprfc!
            Oh dear, sounds like Gianni's blower is still on the blink from last season...

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              I think he will go to Leeds to replace departing Beckford.
              eh?

Comment

playing at elland rd in front of 30,000 deafening leeds fans or 11000 at a solem lr??????????............no brainer!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

proper sideways move that he wont do. forfeit im wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Oh dear, sounds like Gianni's blower is still on the blink from last season...
                    Why is this down to Gianni ? I thought Warnock was in control of ALL transfers. Saksena said funds would be made avaliable, so either Warnock does not want him, or the board are not willing to fund him enough money to get the best players in. Either way, it's a mistake.

Comment

So he wants to stay up north? Sounds like bull, why would he want to stay up there when he's from down here? So basically were not spending much money so he wont have the chance to come here

Comment

Part of the problem is, there are less rumours coming out of HQ lately... because they seem to running a tighter ship than they were under the old regime.

That's a good thing, and is actually far from being a "problem".
                        But it does give the impression that we aren't doing a lot on the transfer front, because many are used to endless "ITK" rumour/leaked stuff on messageboards.
                        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by askewboy View Post
                          he is from loughton.what you on about?
                          Grays boy isn't he? Same youth team as Kightly.

Could have met a girl up there though.

NB - West London is still nearer to S****horpe than Glasgow, Middlesbrough or Newcastle according to routefinder.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                            Grays boy isn't he? Same youth team as Kightly.

Could have met a girl up there though.

NB - West London is still nearer to S****horpe than Glasgow, Middlesbrough or Newcastle according to routefinder.

F**k me Nodge...
                            I think you need a new computer mate!

No way is Scunny nearer London than Middlesbrough.

You must spend a fortune on petrol.
                            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                            X