Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

£500,000 Bid For Bristol City Orr Would You Prefer Someone Else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £500,000 Bid For Bristol City Orr Would You Prefer Someone Else?

more details

ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

To be honest I've never seen or heard of him, is he a quality right back?

Comment

I'd prefer Clyne or Volz to play there, but Orr is still a very worthy signing.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Would You Prefer Someone Else?
        Having just renewed on "promise" for the upteenth year ANY one would be good.
        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Solid right back from what I've seen. As Benny says, would rather have Clyne or Voltz. How the hell did we let Voltz slip through our fingers Pete?.....He's been training with us virtually all season and he lives about 2 tube stops away from Loftus Road, should have been snapped up when we had the chance in my opinion!

Comment

Personally think thats the major problem. Warnock should be in sales and marketing, pre-season ticket days he was over the moon about the signings he would be able to have and as yet, we've not seen much.

When we do add some quality which we should do, than I think supporters will start to be much happier
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Volz, was given an chance by Warnock, cannot remember exactly what happened, but sure he turned us down. He wanted to go to a German side, but it fell through at the last minute, leaving him no chance to play at QPR after the deadline.

Relationships have been difficult since to say the least.

Comment

Well we need to some some Quality thats for sure, it's the hardest league to get out of in the world so we sure need something!

Comment

I have seen orr a couple of times. He is quite wide so solid with a good football head and lots of stamina, lacks decent pace though. Would compare with legs in terms of all above attributes but probably has better footballing brain for a full back.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Volz, was given an chance by Warnock, cannot remember exactly what happened, but sure he turned us down. He wanted to go to a German side, but it fell through at the last minute, leaving him no chance to play at QPR after the deadline.

Relationships have been difficult since to say the least.

Or was it a club in the MLS?? Not German?

Anyway, I kind of think Volz let us down. Spraying the gospel on the facebook that he was looking elsewhere was in my opinion a disrespectful act towards the club which gave him the chance to get fit(ter?)

My impression of the matter only!

QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

He would be a good signing

Comment

Orr wouldnt be a bad signing - why cant we get him and someone else.... :-)

Comment

Working...
                        X