the truth about adel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the truth about adel

ok here once and for all i shall tell the truth,simpson has got no chance of signing,hes not comming back
    adel is in the middle of negoiating,tottemham have accepted our offer of 1-5 million,plus another million if we go up,with a 20 per cent follow on cause,he will sign a three or four year deal,this transfer is far from finalised but it looks promising
    the player who warnock most reckons in mackie he says he will hit 15 goals next season
    the ambrose deal is STILL NOT FINALISED,this is only because of palace strange financial situation
    but we cannott accept this deal is done,because in football its never done untill its completed
    SO THIS IS THE ONE AND ONLT TIME I SHALL TELL THE TRUTH,its got to be done sometimes i know its all about hits,but im giving scarlet pimple bad nerves
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    ok here once and for all i shall tell the truth,simpson has got no chance of signing,hes not comming back
    adel is in the middle of negoiating,tottemham have accepted our offer of 1-5 million,plus another million if we go up,with a 20 per cent follow on cause,he will sign a three or four year deal,this transfer is far from finalised but it looks promising
    the player who warnock most reckons in mackie he says he will hit 15 goals next season
    the ambrose deal is STILL NOT FINALISED,this is only because of palace strange financial situation
    but we cannott accept this deal is done,because in football its never done untill its completed
    SO THIS IS THE ONE AND ONLT TIME I SHALL TELL THE TRUTH,its got to be done sometimes i know its all about hits,but im giving scarlet pimple bad nerves

And how do you know this?

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      Dex, I do have a chuckle at some of your random threads and silly songs but all this pretending to be ITK.......come on mate, give it a rest!

The problem is people actually believe what you are posting on here, and those that know you know that you really don't have any inside information and your just stirring it up!

Comment

Originally posted by abbesuperhoop View Post
        And how do you know this?
        Info direct from the voices in his head
        2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

A top source - a speckled hen...

Comment

What's that smell...................bull ****

Comment

£1-5m...covers all bases, I suppose.

Gerrard to leave Liverpool for £15-50m. I reckon I'll be on the money there
              Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 31-05-2010, 10:26 AM.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

aLL SOUNDS GOOD IF TRUE!!

Comment

tarbie

tarbie,LOVE YOU MAN, but you know me ,like we are old muckers,but you got to admit it all sounds very true,lets hope adel does sign

More...

Comment

More pathetic drivel from the resident nut job.

Bore off

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
                      Info direct from the voices in his head
                      not surprised

Comment

More...

Comment

1.5mil for Adel? bargain!
                          Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                          63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                          0117 239 1217
                          http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

yes

yes and to prove this really was itk knowledge the part about ambrose has just been confirmed by sky tv

More...

Comment

To be fair we have been reporting that Ambrose was a certainty for the past week

Comment

Working...
                              X