Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
    We always win though at the moment.
    The only reason we may progress in the WC is because of Capello, but these senior players are bottle jobs they have shown that over and over again in International Tornaments.

This is the worst England squad I have ever known in my lifetime but I can actually see us overacheiving in the WC under Capello because he is a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      The only reason we may progress in the WC is because of Capello, but these senior players are bottle jobs they have shown that over and over again in International Tornaments.

This is the worst England squad I have ever known in my lifetime but I can actually see us overacheiving in the WC under Capello because he is a winner.
      agree with that 100%, he is a quality manager. The players always seem so , well, skill-less in an England shirt.

Comment

its not worse than the USA 94 qualifying team, Cowans , Daley, Palmer and Smith. Shocking.

Comment

Not a great team, but then it's not actually surprising bearing in mind that the top sides don't exactly have a lot of English players playing for them, do they?

Comment

Working...
          X