Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR are close to signing Bristol City full-back Bradley Orr for £500,000. (News of th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Josh Parker should be backup. Has all the attributes to be a top right back.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
      bristol city fans aren't too dissapointed, they say his final ball is poor

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A69107538
      If Chelsea sold John Terry, a few of their fans would say it's good... because he's too slow, behaves like a c***, and bottles penalties.

There is not a single player at QPR, who if he was sold to Steve Coppell, wouldn't cause a few posters to say, "good riddance, he wasn't all that anyway".

Even Faurlin has had his critics on here. And Taarabt. And Buzsaky. etc..
      But they'd all improve Bristol City FC.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
        Josh Parker should be backup. Has all the attributes to be a top right back.
        Exactly I thought he might break into the starting 11 next season as well.

Also Rowlands can play RB as I can't see him getting in the starting 11 next season at CM, can't see why need to spend 500k on Orr, put it towards a proper striker FFS.

Comment

Thats the most infurating thing for me. Okay, I was overly patient about not getting a new permanant striker last season, and everyone else were right.

Now, its time to Get a Player you know will get 20 goals in the championship,

Otherwise, we will another mid table club
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

good signing. experience and commitment.
            we are slowly getting a very strong steady ugly winning team together. just need the one marquee striker signing now and we are as good as up imo.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Thats the most infurating thing for me. Okay, I was overly patient about not getting a new permanant striker last season, and everyone else were right.

So Pete are you as worried as quite a few of us on here that yet again we will fail to sign that 20 goal a season striker? Are we talking to anyone about a proper goal machine or will this additional striker Warno has talked about be yet another donkey to go with our large stable of them?

Comment

gd signing imo

Comment

you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

will judge him if he comes and when he plays for us

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Exactly I thought he might break into the starting 11 next season as well.

Also Rowlands can play RB as I can't see him getting in the starting 11 next season at CM, can't see why need to spend 500k on Orr, put it towards a proper striker FFS.
                      Totally agree. Parker should be brought through. Hes got so much pace, be good to see a rangers full back overlapping and getting forward again.
                      Strikers are the priority, however with 30 targets I'd imagine Warnock has it covered.

Comment

Probably paper talk.

Comment

yes

yes i agree with west 12 chiswick.................complete waste of money,we are wasting money on silly players,we have needed a good striker since les ferdinand,what is wrong with ol sharkie cant he see past his nose
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Comment

Working...
                            X