No announcement yet.

Scariest away game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who remembers the man citeh one when pollocks og relegated em......hundreds on the pitch after trying to get at us....the old plastic garden chairs getting a good airing!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

facto

facto i was at that game,in the begining i went up to two thousand of them outside a pub,and told them i had driven two hundred miles with out a ticket,
      they were actually really lovel;y they took me to a tout,and got me a ticket
      then they didnt attack qpr after the geezer scored an own goal,but then qpr sung, stand up if your staying up,sit down if your going down,then it kicked off all over the place,and as you say chairs came flying over
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        but against tottenham in that 82 game i saw the biggest firm in our history run tottenham all over the place
        thats 30 years ago. tottenham run things now.

Comment

yeah and the three bears
          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
          London Pride is a flower that's free.
          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

oakey doakey.

Comment

theres

theres no doubt tottenham have a good firm.and im only guessing as to who are the best firms in london,on the way to grimsby in 1982 i drove into a petrol station after c mob had just fought three coach loads of northerners and the old bill at that time said

IVE NEVER SEEN A FIRM LIKE THESE C MOB,THEYVE TURNED OVER A FIRM THREE TIMES THERE SIZE,THEY ARE REPORTED TO BE THE MOST DANGEROUS FIRM IN LONDON

so what do i know,im like most people i think its all gone on too long now
              i long for the day when an away game becomes like a lovely day out,
              NOT MEETING SOME HALF WIT FROM BERMONDSEY WHOS GOT NO TEETH

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                NOT MEETING SOME HALF WIT FROM BERMONDSEY WHOS GOT NO TEETH

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                  Dont exaggerate , not even a half
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

or

or worse than a half wit, a brentford fan

More...

Comment

Maine Road, about 10 minutes after the game... the game when Jamie Pollock scored his cracker for us.

I don't think I've ever felt like more of an away fan that day.
                      It was a long way from Kansas for a while. They were gathering outside our end, and very angry.

Luckily, a Manchester Monsoon came along, and probably saved our lives.
                      God was smiling on us that day.
                      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

yes goddy the rain saved us from a lynching that day......remember after roy curtis bingo-ing some liary manc by the coaches then all of a sudden hundreds of the ****s coming at us like wailing banshees.......'HOLD THEM .HOOOOOOOOOOOOLD THEM'
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

yeah

yeah good day out but i had parked my car in the moss side so had to walk through all there mob,squeakie bum time,as before i had approached them and asked them to help me get a ticket.
                          but they just thought i was a fan and left me alone,away games are notorious for being in the wrong place .
                          for instance the wrong place to be now at loftus road if your an away fan is south africa road near the springbok

More...

Comment

Working...
                          X