Clear All

• If Swindon don't win today

Would Charlie Austin be good buy?

i will cry
    WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

With happness or sadness

Comment

not good enough for the championship im afraid would proberley end up like nick ward

Comment

He was very ordinary and missed a sitter........

Having been there today I don't see that he would be any better than what we already have... much prefer young Jacko from the Gills TBH......

Comment

He had an off game. He would be great for us

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
              Having been there today I don't see that he would be any better than what we already have... much prefer young Jacko from the Gills TBH......
              would much prefer Austin to Jackson, dont think jacjson scored since xmas n we have enough of those strikers already.

As for missing a sitter.....you see that bobble the ball took? the wembley pitch is an utter disgrace!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                agreed

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                  would much prefer Austin to Jackson, dont think jacjson scored since xmas n we have enough of those strikers already.

As for missing a sitter.....you see that bobble the ball took? the wembley pitch is an utter disgrace!!!
                  saw the bobble on tv today and yes unlucky and as for Jackson he was playing in a very poor Gills team for a manager who was basically a complete fool. I'd wager that he scores at CCC level for someone and just hope it's for and not against us!!

Comment

Liked the look of Taylor Rotheram player today, looked good in the air and got two goals.
                    They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                      Liked the look of Taylor Rotheram player today, looked good in the air and got two goals.
                      You're having a laugh aren't you. They are the only goals he has scored all season (21 matches played). Not good for a centre forward, even Mark Hateley had a better goal scoring record
                      Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Apparently Taylor was quality for Rotheram but is usually poor which compares to Le Fondre whom is usually good but had a poor game!

Would not mind Charlie Austin one bit! You can see the game means so much for the lad and you gotta feel sorry for him when that bobble has dampened his chances of glory cos make no doubt about it, that would have been a certain goal from the lad!
                        Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                        63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                        0117 239 1217
                        http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

He's the kind of player I always like to see us go for.
                          We always did.

He's a gamble, of course... but I like to see QPR take a risk on players like him from lower levels.
                          He looks a natural scorer to me. Given a decent pitch(!)
                          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                          X