Definitely No Jay Simpson..Derry On The Horizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitely No Jay Simpson..Derry On The Horizon

By all accounts Simpson playing hard ball, we should know more about Derry this week.

Personally think Sean Derry will be Ranger after looking like Ipswich were favourites.

Thats what sauces are telling me and NO its not that one
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Derry doesnt want to come as he also likes not being paid and yes he gets off on the uncertainty.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Thanks Pete - what about Ambrose - done deal or problem?

Comment

not bothered about simpson whatsoever. would actually be gutted if we signed him and didnt get a new/fresh striker.
        he didnt do enuff in my eyes, a player deemed good enough for the gooners should of hit the back of the net a lot more than he did in my honest opinion.
        lets get one of the names being touted on here (hooper, maynard. beattie etc) and have a right go i say.

Comment

Ambrose is done and dusted by by all accounts..

Surprised we've not all been told yet
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

so no Simpson but theyve got Derry.....pulled out all the stops then havent they

Comment

derry will be a great squad player. cant see why people dont rate him.
              hes always up for it, and gives his all and is pretty agressive in the tackle and thats what we have been lacking i reckon. you need players like that to get out this league.

Comment

i agree G.T.P - we need players who are going to mix it - that's what we've been lacking - i can't understand why they havent announced Ambrose though

Comment

derry kicking the crap out of everyone coming forward if taarabt or mackies silky runs and skills end up with a clumping challenge and the opposition turning our attack into one against us. . . .perfect i say. (oh and he takes a good corner as well)

Comment

I trust warnock.

I like simpson would be good if we could get him and someone else in, beattie someone of that ilk aswell.

I dont know much about derry to be honest so not really sure i can have much of a opinion.
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      By all accounts Simpson playing hard ball, we should know more about Derry this week.

Personally think Sean Derry will be Ranger after looking like Ipswich were favourites.

Thats what sauces are telling me and NO its not that one
                      Got any good news ?

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                        derry will be a great squad player. cant see why people dont rate him.
                        hes always up for it, and gives his all and is pretty agressive in the tackle and thats what we have been lacking i reckon. you need players like that to get out this league.
                        Gavin Mahon and Rowlands can do that better than Derry.

Comment

Yeah?

Comment

I'm sure we will hear some good news, jus don't know when

Comment

I think theres plenty of irons in the fire...

Our fanbase has had a tough time the past few years, having being built up and knocked down on a number of occasions...

I dont like pure negativity but i can understand people feeling underwelmed at times, mainly i think cos there worried were just gonna get excited for nothing again. BUT, this time i really belive in the new board and Neil Warnock to get it right...
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X