There must be a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There must be a problem

I just don't get it - why hasnt Ambrose signed?

My gut feel is another club has come in for him and that he is considering other options - anyone ITK agree?

Palase all saying he dont want to come.He may have to come but as a few of said if his heart aint init dont want him.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Well its not QPR's fault, we agreed the fee, however at the end of it the final decision is with the player.

Comment

So do you reckon his not coming then?

Comment

like others have said if he wants to come great...dont rate him all that much but he's just had the best season of his career
          if he doesnt want to come then he can **** off and go down next season with the Palarse

Comment

If he does stay in Surrey, then he can have the guilt of Crystal Palace players living off tins of cold beans and roadkill from the A23 for another month on his conscience.

Do you want that guilt, Darren?
            Well do you????
            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Nothings ever simple with us.....

Comment

But pete said it was a done deal...

Comment

I think it is the stigma attatched to QPR.Briatore has done untold damage with his hiring and firing and any self-respecting player of merit is thinking more than twice about joining us.How many goal keepers and decent strikers have turned us down that we don't know about???? And the board expect us to stump up more than any other club in the CCC for a ST.Sixth most expensive in the country,I think someone said yesterday.

Comment

We're just waiting a few days for Palace to go to the wall so we can get him for free !!
                    Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                      If he does stay in Surrey, then he can have the guilt of Crystal Palace players living off tins of cold beans and roadkill from the A23 for another month on his conscience.

Do you want that guilt, Darren?
                      Well do you????

Comment

I wouldn't worry.

Most players cannot officially join to July 1st
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete - i do get that but why can't they announce it?

Comment

Think they will very soon.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I believe that the reason that not been confirmed is due to palace and there possibled take over or not. If the take does not go through then thing change on where the money goes if take over done then maybe they get money and not Jordon

Comment

Working...
                              X