Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I bring a Tambourine and join you?

Comment

no finer sound than a tibia shattering in my opinion.
      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

You bring the drum to make some noise and to get the crowd going.

You see the impact it made that season we stayed up and therefor should stay if you still up for it?

Carrying the drum around is not easy because you have to take it everywhere with you and it's a headache on it's own without people giving you stick for take it to games.

Instead of getting behind the team some people wish to just sit there but that's their choice not yours.

For those people that like sitting down looking all miserable and like to moan more then support the boys should just stay put, why tell people who like getting behind the team to either shut up or to stick the drum up their you know what.

To be fair that drum this season has helped to get people singing and we know how hard that's been this season alone, could have been a lot worse without.

I have witnessed that the crowd do make the players get into that 5th gear and it's been seen in one or two games this year, if that drum can help make a little bit more noise than it's all the better for our players and club, why should people question you or put you down for that, more like the fans should be supporting you/team by singing as well maybe?

Boo boys should think about what they do to get behind the team before starting on others.

I think you should bring it to every game.

Comment

Hari Krishner backing him would be fantastic.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Keep banging away son.I am in block X so it don't bother me.

Comment

the bad feelings

the bad feelings have been stirred up by horrible people who dont realise that flavio was never the problem
              they dont know that flavio made loads of money from the clothing industry and he is the king of delegation
              do you really think flavio is going to give someone 400 000 to manage then spend all his time trying to pick the team
              its rumours rumours and more rumours
              and who is it that sit in the s block the most volatile firm at qpr ,these are the ones that sing gianni paladinis brown nose army
              they have ben wound up by older thugs
              and its not going to be a quick solution unless flavio and gianni think very carefully
              why do man utd have such an old manager its because a good manager is so very rare
              and experience is king
              if flav gave venables one million pound a season
              venners would make so much money in transfer dealings
              that his true cost would be nothing
              but flavs real problem is he has no experience in soccer
              and unlike the great teams like man uts arsenal and liverpool
              flavio is not being very wisely advised
              dont forget flav didnt want sousa this was forced on him by amit and gianni
              so if wee get someone like venables and we kick off the season winning our first ten games
              the s block will accept you but another bad managerial appointment will finish the drum
              thats why its so important,that we employ gerry francis on a three day coaching mission, because gerry could work with any body

Comment

MYU you're spot on.
                Pete don't even think about not bringing the drum cos then the place would be like a morgue.
                Last edited by Filiranger; 04-05-2009, 06:57 PM.
                Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

the drum is dead long live the drum, keep banging away:boss:
                  QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    So much, that I am really thinking of not bringing it next season.

I brought it to generate atmosphere V preston a few years ago, but some seem a bit angry that it is used at Loftus Road.

Any good reasons, why I should not bring it?

Don't think the drum is what people have a problem with its who is playing it...just a general feeling from reading LFW & Dotorg

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Don't think the drum is what people have a problem with its who is playing it...just a general feeling from reading LFW & Dotorg
                      Oh, come on! Pete may be no Keith Moon, but he does his best, in a Ringo Starr kinda way!!!!

Comment

keep banging the drum next season pete!
                        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

The drum should stay pete and take no notice of the ****s around you who moan about it , we need all the help we can get to create an atmosphere that the oponents fear . We are the 12th man when the place is rocking.

Comment

I like the drum personally. No problem with it.

Comment

Pete would prefer a Dinner Bell
                              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Personally i love the drum and going to watch QPR can be made 10 times better when there is a good atmosphere going and think the drum helps add to this so i hope it is still there next season

Comment

Working...
                                X