• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

swearingranger,lol
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      Mrs is looking at a new car somewhere and im off out gardening soon!Suburban life eh.
      A spot of gardening was my plan too, even hired in a rotavator to really have a go, now look at the weather, typical English Bank hols.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

yeah got to weed kill and prepare to lay a new lot of turf.aint gonna happen is it.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

McGeady, Simpson and Sigurrdson just proved your source is utter rubbish
          Everyday Plumbers Bristol
          63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
          0117 239 1217
          http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

It's not a source it's lies as usual from him, maybe name calling was off in terms of whinging, my whinging is at you who are whinging and the negativity your causing
            as a rangers fan I'm in dream land loving the new era and loving amit taking control and
            there are a lot of fans that are getting fed up with the negativity and I am one of those,
            our club was doomed 3 years ago and now we have richest family in the uk and one of the wealthiest families in the world backing us with genuine drive for the premiership. Who took control after the window and have been at the helm for under 4 months, I shouldn't have called him a ***** but thats not damaging the attitudes moaning already before a ball is kicked and the season over less than a month is a disgrace.
            Rant over get behind the team, ban me if you want !

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
              It's not a source it's lies as usual from him, maybe name calling was off in terms of whinging, my whinging is at you who are whinging and the negativity your causing
              as a rangers fan I'm in dream land loving the new era and loving amit taking control and
              there are a lot of fans that are getting fed up with the negativity and I am one of those,
              our club was doomed 3 years ago and now we have richest family in the uk and one of the wealthiest families in the world backing us with genuine drive for the premiership. Who took control after the window and have been at the helm for under 4 months, I shouldn't have called him a ***** but thats not damaging the attitudes moaning already before a ball is kicked and the season over less than a month is a disgrace.
              Rant over get behind the team, ban me if you want !
              so blah blah blah...your whinging at whingers?
              nice one

Comment

Yeah I am, I'm not the only one! We have no divine right to be challenging and as fans we should be behind the club and if you're fed up of me being positive and knocking the negativity! I don't care, amit and co have got my world rocking and I have permanant smile!

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                  Yeah I am, I'm not the only one! We have no divine right to be challenging and as fans we should be behind the club and if you're fed up of me being positive and knocking the negativity! I don't care, amit and co have got my world rocking and I have permanant smile!
                  nice to hear
                  keep on smiling

Comment

Working...
                  X