Need a player to catch our
    Imagination and keep the good vibe rolling

&

The fans are frustrated,
    Our fans are the same as most who are hungry for
    Signings to see us through the summer
    It's plain to me what two players I'd love to sign
    Come on U R's - get the deals done!!!!
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Could be worse we could follow that rabble B Block follows.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

The way things are going i'll be buying a season ticket down Safend and sit next to Leighsy for the banter.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Fair enough, we all want the best team possible for next season.
        No problem with that wish... or even demand.

But if I may spell out something too?

It's M-A-Y.

(I'll have to drop that line in a couple of days, and "june" wont have the same effect)
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

2 spare, row in front slightly to the right of me.

Comment

To be honest Goddard I am giving up with all the QPR bs will we won't we.

I can't see him making big signings as the indians are very tight.
            Happy they have stabilized the club but just wish they wouldn't give the spin that they have on QPR player.

I can't wait for the world cup so I can support england and forget all this sh it.
            We have the tightest billionares on this planet. No wonder all my indian mates r so rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              2 spare, row in front slightly to the right of me.
              U r joking right? I bet we could share a whole stand let alone me having to be 2 rows away-slightly to the right ffs I have heard it all.

Comment

not looking forward to the new season like me then

Comment

belive it or not stand i sit in is almost full most games.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    To be honest Goddard I am giving up with all the QPR bs will we won't we.

I can't see him making big signings as the indians are very tight.
                    Happy they have stabilized the club but just wish they wouldn't give the spin that they have on QPR player.

I can't wait for the world cup so I can support england and forget all this sh it.
                    We have the tightest billionares on this planet. No wonder all my indian mates r so rich.

You think that will cheer you up???!
                    If we're going to make generalisations about an entire race... We will bottle it, and moan all summer about a dodgy ref, then the weather, then the price of petrol, and then hang models of Wayne Rooney from lamp posts because the thieving Scouse divvy got himself sent off in a quarter final.

Enjoy the summer.
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

whats the capacity of this stand 15?

Comment

To be honest Goddard the difference is I don't expect to much with england.

Yet with QPR I have been fed lies and spin.
                        I really am becoming a broken man, we never had this sh it in the holloway days.

I would rather be a midtable championship side like donny than a midtable act like we are the real deal bs, just can't hack it anymore.

Still at least its a long weekend and at least the england players will put in some effort this summer.

Comment

Oh we got it in "the Holloway days" and in bucket loads.

Not from the man himself, although he was known to play the media to get his budget / transfers up.....

Don't forget there was a fella at the helm for a large part of the Ollie days who claimed loads of BS all the time --- training ground never shut, don't owe St.Johns ambulance, Dominic Shimmin a bargain and a £50k payment to an agent "mate" in the transfer was money well spent..... blah, blah, blah.

Spin and BS is part and parcel of footy now.

I just want Speroni & Tosic!!!!
                          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Although I think we will sign even better quality players, I think that Mackie and Clarke are already an improvement on what we had last season. Mackie is a replacement for Hogan and scored 8 goals in a very poor Plymouth team. He will give us commitment and speed and more goals than Hogan. Clarke holds the ball up and can head it, two things that Dave couldn't do plus again he scored more than Dave or Vine in a very poor Wendy side. Plus if NW can work his magic, which by all accounts Clarke is responding to by already putting in extra training he could turn out to be a 'real surprise'. Not all doom and gloom by any means.
                            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                              Although I think we will sign even better quality players, I think that Mackie and Clarke are already an improvement on what we had last season. Mackie is a replacement for Hogan and scored 8 goals in a very poor Plymouth team. He will give us commitment and speed and more goals than Hogan. Clarke holds the ball up and can head it, two things that Dave couldn't do plus again he scored more than Dave or Vine in a very poor Wendy side. Plus if NW can work his magic, which by all accounts Clarke is responding to by already putting in extra training he could turn out to be a 'real surprise'. Not all doom and gloom by any means.
                              Well said that man, Mr Warnock buys his 'type' of players and moulds them into a team, so far 100% better than this time last year. Too many have short memories!

Comment

Working...
                              X