Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, when the F is Ambrose being announced?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neo View Post
    Sky just stated that the sale of 'Ambrose' to QPR will pay half the months wage bill. Something must be close.

They have been spouting that all day.

Comment

he comes he's a good player who can get into double figures from midfield
      he dont come we dont care cos he's **** and just had the only decent season of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        he comes, he's a good player who can get into double figures from midfield

he dont come, we dont care cos he's **** and just had the only decent season of his career.
        You can reverse that for Palace fans.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I might be wrong here,but is the transfer window open ?? i thought only out of contracts.free agents,and let go's could be signed now ?? If that is the case then Ambrose wont officially be announced untill Tuesday 1st June...or am i completely barking ??

Comment

So, whats the rush to get ambrose announced? Are we playing our first league game soon? Thought not..............Patience!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
              I might be wrong here,but is the transfer window open ?? i thought only out of contracts.free agents,and let go's could be signed now ?? If that is the case then Ambrose wont officially be announced untill Tuesday 1st June...or am i completely barking ??
              You is nutty as a fruit cake
              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

According to someone on LFW Ambrose and Derry were at LR and signed their contrcts at today. So I would expect an anouncement on Saturday after the early bird has passed
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                  According to someone on LFW Ambrose and Derry were at LR and signed their contrcts at today. So I would expect an anouncement on Saturday after the early bird has passed
                  Would not surprise me one bit,tomorrow or tuesday or wednesday or need i go on ???

Comment

I don't claim to be in the slightest ITK about our club and it's dealings, I did however yesterday hear a whisper from a friend that Ambrose didn't want to leave Palace, but Guilfoyle was desperate to push through the transfer to pay the May wage bill...

His source is an ex Palace player who is dating his sister and is still friendly with many of their players..

I don't give much credence to the majority of what he tells me and hopefully this whisper is a wind up as we could certainly do with Ambrose

Comment

It will probably be announced the minute of the early bird deal is finished so they cash can in at the higher price on all the people waiting for a good signing.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I have heard that we now doing our medicals being done by NHS so he on the waiting list. Should be seen by next week

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                          It will probably be announced the minute of the early bird deal is finished so they cash can in at the higher price on all the people waiting for a good signing.
                          lol ill still be waiting!

Comment

Working...
                          X