Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Early bird be extended?

Simple Yes or No.
    Based on all fans views currently, Warnocks poor signings, low season ticket sales (as predicted)
    Me : YES
    Yes
    11.76%
    No
    67.65%
    Maybe, if board realise the fans want a decent signing
    20.59%

The poll is expired.

for me no, and i recon they will announce the signings next week. So anyone waiting will have to pay the full amount, listening to the interviews i have a feeling they have trick or two up thier sleves. Could be wrong it would be the 100000000 time that i have been
    One for all.... and all for one

Comment

No

Comment

I doubt they will extend it twice, very embarrassing.

Comment

No
          hasnt it already been extended once already? extending it again due to poor ST sales will show them up as unprofessional and a little desperate surely?
          doesnt matter anyhow....15% discount on the over inflated prices shouldnt swing it for someone anyhow
          They have to show intent and commitment if they want to keep fans complacent and quiet

Comment

No.
            I don't think there will be a second extension.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
              Simple Yes or No.
              Based on all fans views currently, Warnocks poor signings, low season ticket sales (as predicted)
              Me : YES
              Ha, simple yes or no and you put three options.

Comment

No

Comment

No they wont extend it again because it would be a huge embarrasment and an admittance that perhaps they got the pricing all wrong again.

Despite the official news that the recession is over in the UK, it is still very tough going out there for many football fans, and £500+ to watch 23 games of football is too much.
                  Fulham, amongst many other Prem Clubs, are cheaper to watch than QPR as are many other Championship clubs.

It only costs about £10 to watch Bayern Munich and other Bundesliga clubs.

I said it before the prices were announced, that I felt that a price of around £450 with some cup games included, would be a fairer price.

Given the prices and the 2 (and somewhat uninspiring) signings made so far, is it any wonder that fans are not flocking to buy a ST?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    It only costs about £10 to watch Bayern Munich and other Bundesliga clubs.
                    My daughter lives in Munich and has a ST at Bayern. It cost her 120 Euros for the season!!! Thats about £110. So it works out just over £6 per game.

Our prices are outrageous but I have stumped up again. Once it's in your blood it's difficult NOT to renew.

Comment

imo they should not extend it but give everyone who has bought one the extra 5% now rather than waiting to see whether we reach 9,000 (which clearly isn't gonna happen).
                      Then reduce all ST's not yet bought by 15%, meaning everyone will be paying 15% less than the price quoted.
                      Not brilliant but more chance of selling more ST's.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                      X