Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My view on why we must sign Adel Taarabt....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instead of signing Taarabt we should sign Robert Koran and Nick Montgomery, both would be on a free and would add more than Taarabt on his own. That way we could spend more money on strikers. This way the team would have a better balance to it.
    Last edited by rangersroar; 27-05-2010, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Get them too if on frees

Comment

brillant post w12!

CUMMON ADEL< CUMMON HOME!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrford Ranger View Post
          Get them too if on frees

Comment

Brilliant post.
            Now, Then, Forever
            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

I'd say he's a gamble.
              But one worth taking.

(sorry if that was a bit short!)
              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                (sorry if that was a bit short!)
                Said that many a time

Comment

W12, great post and sums up perfectly why no other decent team will touch him with a barge poll.

Comment

Cracking post W12, I think you've got it spot on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                      Spot on w12ranger.

I have never seen anyone with natural ability like he has...For skill and natural talent I WOULD put him on par with Ronaldo...what makes Ronaldo a world great is other parts that Adel needs to work on. He needs to become a athlete, score more goals, and know when to go alone or square the ball etc...once he perfects those points, he can go on to do what he wants in the game IMO.

If he signs for 2-4million...If all goes well he could be sold for 10m plus.
                      Totally agree with this Chris. The way I see Taarabt is for someone with his natural ability he can improve those aspects of his game which need work in a relatively short space of time.

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      W12, great post and sums up perfectly why no other decent team will touch him with a barge poll.
                      Paul I agree with much you say on here but your constant slagging of Taarabt I'll never understand. If Taarabt was part of a settled sqaud with a good manager a proper captain with real leadership qualities on the pitch surrounded by other permanent signings (not loans) then I don't doubt even you will see Taarabt for the class act he is.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        Paul I agree with much you say on here but your constant slagging of Taarabt I'll never understand. If Taarabt was part of a settled sqaud with a good manager a proper captain with real leadership qualities on the pitch surrounded by other permanent signings (not loans) then I don't doubt even you will see Taarabt for the class act he is.
                        Fair comment and if he signs and looses the me me me attitude, I will be his biggest fan, its just that he has been the way he is all his adult life and I cant see him changing.

Comment

Paul I agree with much you say on here but your constant slagging of Taarabt I'll never understand. If Taarabt was part of a settled sqaud with a good manager a proper captain with real leadership qualities on the pitch surrounded by other permanent signings (not loans) then I don't doubt even you will see Taarabt for the class act he is.[/QUOTE]

Very good post w12 and I like the way you back up your reasons.

You are articulate and a breathe of fresh air to this message board.

I do however feel that you overrate the current adel, but with your post above I can see why you see the potential in the lad.
                          I will be happy to sign him but I think 3m would be my limit.

IMHO we need quality strikers more than we need adel but both would be even better.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                          X