Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Campbell

Blackpool must pay £1m to sign play-off hero DJ Campbell from Leicester

why dont we offer mill and a half, I mean Leicester dont want to sell him to the team which got Prem football over them in the playoffs

Originally posted by kenny_hoop View Post
    Blackpool must pay £1m to sign play-off hero DJ Campbell from Leicester

why dont we offer mill and a half, I mean Leicester dont want to sell him to the team which got Prem football over them in the playoffs
    Believe me if he hadnt got that hat-trick in the play-offs and Blackpool didnt go up i bet Leicester would of let Bpool have him for peanuts. On his day he is ok but im not sure he's the sort of player we should be going for, too inconsistent for my liking.

Comment

We could have had him for peanuts last summer but Magilton didn't want him.

DJ is a QPR fan aswell.

Comment

i have to say that when he was playing for Blackpool he did have a deadly finish towards the end of the season ,kinda like Simpson in reverse

Comment

yehhh he is a QPR fan came though our youth acadmy aswell then we released him?!

Comment

No thanks. At a million and a half i would rather the squad all went out in vegas and p!ssed it away. He is a poor striker for the championship and we have far too many div 1 forwards as it is.

Comment

No thank you!

Good on his day but inconsistant......if Blackpool want to part with 1 million quid for him then good luck to them!

Comment

Working...
              X