• Show
Clear All

f$*k mcanuff imo.

Comment

Ambrose for £750k is a good deal for us

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrford Ranger View Post
        Ambrose for £750k is a good deal for us
        That's a bargain considering the sum being mentioned for Taarabt.

Comment

If anyone thinks we won't sign another striker they are absolutely clueless!
          Wake up FFA

warnock would never have joined if he was dictated who he could buy he might not be everyones choice but he's not a yes man ffs. He's gone on about needing a striker he's not going to settle for the 2 he brought so far, he's also gone on about needing a squad, we have no divide right to go up but any idiot can see the mittals mean business some of the negative rubbish on here of late is an f king disgrace. Moaning already amit has had control since end of feb warnock in since march and we are not even in June stop talking b o l l o x everyone

Comment

Most deals usually happen from June onwards, in fact most contracts expire at the end of June so don't panic just yet. If it gets to August and we haven't signed a 2o goal striker then start panicking !

As has been said on this thread I think the two strikers signed so far are squad men.

Comment

I don't even think warnock want's Mackie for the striker roll,I think he'll use him on the wing for his pace and willingness to take on the fullback.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                f$*k mcanuff imo.
                Yeah...rubbish player.

Let's get more Derry's and Clarke's instead.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Most readings fans views of mcanuff are that he is the mutts nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                    If anyone thinks we won't sign another striker they are absolutely clueless!
                    Wake up FFA

warnock would never have joined if he was dictated who he could buy he might not be everyones choice but he's not a yes man ffs. He's gone on about needing a striker he's not going to settle for the 2 he brought so far, he's also gone on about needing a squad, we have no divide right to go up but any idiot can see the mittals mean business some of the negative rubbish on here of late is an f king disgrace. Moaning already amit has had control since end of feb warnock in since march and we are not even in June stop talking b o l l o x everyone
                    Spot on. We have bought one out of three me thinks. Still two strikers will be bought inn. At least..
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                      Yeah...rubbish player.

nothing to do with his ability, its just another load of rubbish rumour talk.
                      he aint coming here, so why keep going on about him?
                      like you said in the 'lee hughes' thread, after actually being the person who started all the crap talk by saying he was.
                      'if your auntie had b o llocks she would be your uncle'.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        Yeah...rubbish player.

Can we get Kebe instead. Much better player than McAnuff - IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                          Can we get Kebe instead. Much better player than McAnuff - IMO.
                          100% agree with you on that, class act that Kebe, even when we were hammering them 4-0 last season at home he was still having a go.

Comment

The best Reading player by some distance is (in my opinion) Shane Long. If we got him...

Comment

mcanuff, ambrose are two good signings should they be made.
                              Last edited by QPR1234; 26-05-2010, 11:19 AM.
                              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                              Lovejoy: "No?!"
                              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                                nothing to do with his ability, its just another load of rubbish rumour talk.
                                he aint coming here, so why keep going on about him?
                                like you said in the 'lee hughes' thread, after actually being the person who started all the crap talk by saying he was.
                                'if your auntie had b o llocks she would be your uncle'.
                                Another one who missed my post right after, saying it was rubbish?

Anyway, no one has said he isn't coming.
                                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                                X