Mahon or Derry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahon or Derry?

don't think anyone would argue it's worth having both so which one would you prefer in the squad next season?
    Gavin Mahon
    82.00%
    Shaun Derry
    18.00%

The poll is expired.

i havent seen Derry play personally. But i personally think Mahon is under rated and was brilliant earlier in the season when was fit. For me, he is a great player - especially with talented flair players around him. very under rated imo and would prefer him over Derry from what I know

Comment

id pick rowlands ahead of both.but if i had to choose i would pick mahon.was a big loss when he got injured earlier last season.
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

we can do better than this, lets get Montgomery, younger, fitter, player of the season at Sheff Utd.

Comment

Derry all day long Mahon is not good enough for us..

I think he will end up at MK Dons next season...

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
            Derry all day long Mahon is not good enough for us..

I think he will end up at MK Dons next season...
            Mahon captained a promotion winning Watford team.

Our dip in form last season coincided with Mahons injury.

Not good enough for us but Derry is? Hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrford Ranger View Post
              we can do better than this, lets get Montgomery, younger, fitter, player of the season at Sheff Utd.
              Would be the ideal signing, but we don't seem to be interested. He is stalling on his contract at Sheff. Utd., so surely we could entice him here if we really wanted to.

Comment

anybody who went to palace away would "hopefully" know that Derry is not the answer even as a squad player. hes slow and cant pass. if he signs then im not so sure about out "exciting future"

be intrested to know if anybody disagrees with me??
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Fully fit Mahon for me, done a great job with Watford and would do the same for us. The problem is will he recover to the level he was before?

Comment

Mahon......don't get me started.

Derry all day long
                    Now, Then, Forever
                    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Given the dull choice of options between two over the hills... I'd go with Mahon :-/

Comment

Mahon my pick as seen him play and think he good leader. Derry don't know much about him but I trust NW

Comment

I couldn't believe this when i heard we were after Derry. I hope he goes to Ipswich. Though definitely true we are interested

We cannot go up with these players. Sorry, but its Play offs at a push, not automatic promotion with the players suggested
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

now im getting worried when Pete, forever the optimist, starts to have doubts...

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              now im getting worried when Pete, forever the optimist, starts to have doubts...
                              Well you can't blame him... Derry? hardly gets the juices flowing... he's an old knackered player that wouldn't really add anything to the side other than someone with grey hair.

Comment

Working...
                              X