The Grape vine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Grape vine

thers nothing better then signing on and having a look around on here for rumours and news of the club.
    In the last few months i have looked at the rumours mentioned them to sum1 else who will then say well ive heard hes going to so and so.. so from now on im not beliving a word what is said on this site until its on the website, as the same people are wrting the same utter B o l l o c k s over and over.
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Not sure whether or not I'm included in this distribution of utter bow-locks, but I'll only post what I'm told. I won't change that either to be fair mate.

I don't claim to be 'ITK' as I'm not. My mate gets good info though. His record has been pretty decent over the last 2 weeks.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsa1987 View Post
      thers nothing better then signing on and having a look around on here for rumours and news of the club.
      In the last few months i have looked at the rumours mentioned them to sum1 else who will then say well ive heard hes going to so and so.. so from now on im not beliving a word what is said on this site until its on the website, as the same people are wrting the same utter B o l l o c k s over and over.
      Bowwox is put on this site on a reg, if you cant take the let downs when Ched doesn't sign etc you may aswell not read it, cause it'll only getcha angry.

Comment

its the ' Ambrose is a done deal or Tosic has definately signed' dont get angry just disspointed. no i think you 2 are normally pretty posotive with ur posts its just a few people when you no its c rap.
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

95% of rumoured signing dont happen on this board,BUT its a rumour site,and thats the fun of it,so if you dont like rumours this is not the site for you,just stick to the official site.

Comment

He said B***locks . 1 infraction point please.

Comment

You can go on any site up and down the land for any club, and you will see the same rumors being posted, its what message boards are for. Its the people who believe every thing thats posted i worry about, everyone knows its 99% poo,just wait and see who comes in and don't live your life on rumors and lies. by the way my source told me we are in for Torres, but his wages might be to high.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                You can go on any site up and down the land for any club, and you will see the same rumors being posted, its what message boards are for. Its the people who believe every thing thats posted i worry about, everyone knows its 99% poo,just wait and see who comes in and don't live your life on rumors and lies. by the way my source told me we are in for Torres, but his wages might be to high.
                I heard the same fella. Fooking paying the wages causes us problems again! I'm getting sick of our board; why won't they front the money.

:yush:

Comment

Much better now though now that these rumours do not appear to be coming out from one persons loose lips and seem to be coming from a wide range of sources who are not quite 'ITK'...

I'm still laughing at the whole escapade when we were told that the club had tabled a formal bid last January for Hooper only to discover that this 'bid' consisted of "I'll-a give-a you-a £1m-a for him" during the post match drink in the Directors Lounge! Summed up the professionalism of our board quite nicely that one...

Comment

Working...
                  X