• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, just got told O'Brien and Hughes was a joke. Sorry boys
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      I wonder if Pete is some forth coming when someone spins him a yarn....

Comment

a joke
        as opposed to everything else which is cold hard fact.
        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

lee hughes would score loads of goals in this league, deffo
          mans a phillips type player, got an uncanny knack of knowing exactly where the back of the net is. would be a great signing to get us up, and then super sub him for a year when we are back where we belong again.
          shame its another load of bullocks like the usual rumours on here.
          Last edited by Guest; 25-05-2010, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Obrien is 32 this year and not that good.

Comment

thank god

dont really want derry either tbh, i know mahon n rowlands r comin back from injuries but they r better players. legs, faurlin n buzsaky can play centre mid
              CHAMPIONS
              Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                lee hughes would score loads of goals in this league, deffo
                mans a phillips type player, got an uncanny knack of knowing exactly where the back of the net is. would be a great signing to get us up, and then super sub him for a year when we are back where we belong again.

Only problem is... while I can happily support any player that pulls on our shirt, and have 100% faith in Warnock - that bloke is not someone I could look at without feeling a bit sick.

For obvious reasons.

But it was a wind up, so we move on. Thank god.
                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

ambrose yes
                  Derry no thanks
                  The others, your mate was deffo having a laugh

Comment

thank fcuck

derry and ambrose decent enough signings :drunk:

Comment

Massive blow that we have missed out on Speroni, Warnock needs to pull out the stops to land a top class goalkeeper.......Kasper Schmeichel anyone?

Ambrose will be a half decent signing but Derry?........The guy is an average Championship player at best and he's ancient!

I really hope that the next 2 signings announced after these ones are Hooper and Taarabt and then I will relax a little bit.....far too many squad players coming onboard and not enough quality!

Comment

Is there any prospect of going back in for Tom Heaton as keeper - liked him last season.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Massive blow that we have missed out on Speroni, Warnock needs to pull out the stops to land a top class goalkeeper.......Kasper Schmeichel anyone?

Ambrose will be a half decent signing but Derry?........The guy is an average Championship player at best and he's ancient!

I really hope that the next 2 signings announced after these ones are Hooper and Taarabt and then I will relax a little bit.....far too many squad players coming onboard and not enough quality!
                          BINGO

Comment

I think these rumours are just rumours.... I can't see us signing any of those loosers except ambrose.

Comment

I keep hearing "they will strengthen the squad" but our squad is already larger than the Chinese army. We need two or three purchases from fortnum and mason, not "buy six, get six free" past their sell by date rubbish.

Ambrose good tho.

Comment

Wheres Clint Hill i thought he signed weeks ago?

Comment

Working...
                                X