Ipswich reported to have tabled a bid of £3 million for Chopra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipswich reported to have tabled a bid of £3 million for Chopra

Read the latest Sport news, including Football, UFC, Boxing, Racing and more. Get the best match reports, opinion and live blogs from Mirror Sport now

Sort of outlay on a striker we are going to have to make if we are serious...

Chopra

If this is true then we should put in a bid.

Read the latest Sport news, including Football, UFC, Boxing, Racing and more. Get the best match reports, opinion and live blogs from Mirror Sport now

Comment

shows ambition from the Ipswich board lets see if we have any...

Comment

was told by a ipswich mate before playoffs that if cardiff didnt win they'd get chopra
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

but we have leon clarke?
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We're going to say this about every good player that doesn't come to us. Would you be happy if we got Hooper, Cox or McLean? All of those are bound to move on and we may well get one of them...possibly two. If not, then another of a similar capability. Just because Ipswich want Chopra, it doesn't mean he'll go there anyway. Sure, linking up with Keane again might help the process, but nothing is guaranteed.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              but we have leon clarke?
              a sheff wednesday fan just described him as "Heskey without the talent". Hope we add quality to him, Hooper and henderson will do!

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                "Heskey without the talent".
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  We're going to say this about every good player that doesn't come to us. Would you be happy if we got Hooper, Cox or McLean? All of those are bound to move on and we may well get one of them...possibly two. If not, then another of a similar capability. Just because Ipswich want Chopra, it doesn't mean he'll go there anyway. Sure, linking up with Keane again might help the process, but nothing is guaranteed.
                  Chopra is the best striker in the division, he's just not another player, better than Hooper, Cox or any other name you want to throw about.

One thing I can pretty much guarantee is that whilst he may not go to Ipswich he definatley won't be coming to us.

Comment

w12ranger very fair opinion.

We don't seem to really go for the very best strikers and that is why I still feel with all the freebies, signs are showing that yet again we are trying to do it on the cheap.

Comment

owned by Indians who always want something for nothing. When i deal with them in business they are a nightmare, always want a discount and feel they should never pay what others pay...everything to them is expensive and overpriced and there is always a cheaper option.
                      harsh but true

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        owned by Indians who always want something for nothing. When i deal with them in business they are a nightmare, always want a discount and feel they should never pay what others pay...everything to them is expensive and overpriced and there is always a cheaper option.
                        harsh but true
                        Very very true.
                        I said this a while back and even Myu who is indian agreed with me.

Comment

I would rather bid £1.5m and seal the deal for Hooper IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Very very true.
                            I said this a while back and even Myu who is indian agreed with me.
                            ha ha ha ha ha
                            so sterotypical, but so so true.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              shows ambition from the Ipswich board lets see if we have any...
                              I thought the Board and Warnock have shown their ambition already with the signings of Mackie and Clarke

Comment

Working...
                              X