No announcement yet.

so apparently Tosic and Taarabt have signed today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, but they haven't signed. If they had it would be on the offish. Pretty simple really, the club don't hold back with regard to announcing signings.

Comment

The club take ages to tell us anything,these deals were probably done a week ago.....

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
        The club take ages to tell us anything,these deals were probably done a week ago.....
        Very doubtful when the club know people are waiting to see what is happening in the transfer market before they part with their cash for a ST.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
          Very doubtful when the club know people are waiting to see what is happening in the transfer market before they part with their cash for a ST.
          Think most people renew regardless of transfer targets.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
            Think most people renew regardless of transfer targets.
            I know about 4 who are waiting to see the clubs intentions before they renew. I'm sure there are many more that I don't know about aswel.

And I'm not talking about transfer targets, I'm talking about signed, sealed and delivered players which will show fans which way this club is heading.

Comment

I whinge and moan about renewing each season but still do Morris.

Think many people are resigned to the fact we are a Championship club and will probably stay one.They just renew out of habit.

Comment

Working...
              X