No announcement yet.

speronni to qpr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infact why don't all you little fu ckers giving it all the billy big balls syndrome go and fu ck off to 1882, as that site likes to make up random sh it just so they can pretend that they are the 1st itk, total bo llocks and lost alot of respect for scott over this.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

well

well my sauce is the scarlet pimple he keeps ringing me up and telling me things,hes a very naughty boy,hes got me beaten up three times
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
        5 million to stay up? Dont sound right

I think he meant to say that 10M in pre-season and another £5M in January if QPR look like going up.

Otherwise, imo, £25M would be nearer the mark to keep QPR up. And even then, a few out of contract players (who are still wanted by their clubs i.e. J Cole style rather than Senderos) would also need to be signed.

Let's face it, how many of QPR's current squad are good enough for Prem League survival?

Kenny and Leigertwood both got relegated with Sheff Utd and the latter with Palace too. My feeling is that Kenny would do ok, but Leigertwood could struggle.

It looks like Hill and Derry could be at QPR next season and neither are Prem League standard.

Ramage, Stewart, Gorkss, Connolly, Hall all struggled to form a defence capable of keeping clean sheets in the Championship, so they too would need replacing.

The new strikers are Clarke and Mackie and both struggled last season,( Clarke for a few previous seasons too), so I don't think they would manage more than a goal each in the Prem League.

Even if QPR signed Danns, he might struggle as he did at Birmingham. Then there is Taarabt who is currently deemed not yet good enough by Spurs. He could go on to develop into a very good player if he keeps listening and learning.

QPR might only have two players who I think are capable of stepping up and they are Faurlin and Buzsaky.

Comment

Having just bought Kenny...why would we buy another Keeper...esp as i can't see either Speroni or Kenny wanting to sit on the bench???

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            I think he meant to say that 10M in pre-season and another £5M in January if QPR look like going up.

Otherwise, imo, £25M would be nearer the mark to keep QPR up. And even then, a few out of contract players (who are still wanted by their clubs i.e. J Cole style rather than Senderos) would also need to be signed.

Let's face it, how many of QPR's current squad are good enough for Prem League survival?

Kenny and Leigertwood both got relegated with Sheff Utd and the latter with Palace too. My feeling is that Kenny would do ok, but Leigertwood could struggle.

It looks like Hill and Derry could be at QPR next season and neither are Prem League standard.

Ramage, Stewart, Gorkss, Connolly, Hall all struggled to form a defence capable of keeping clean sheets in the Championship, so they too would need replacing.

The new strikers are Clarke and Mackie and both struggled last season,( Clarke for a few previous seasons too), so I don't think they would manage more than a goal each in the Prem League.

Even if QPR signed Danns, he might struggle as he did at Birmingham. Then there is Taarabt who is currently deemed not yet good enough by Spurs. He could go on to develop into a very good player if he keeps listening and learning.

QPR might only have two players who I think are capable of stepping up and they are Faurlin and Buzsaky.
            Mate i don't think that's really the problem at the moment, ok it would be great to have players which could step up if we are to be promoted, but until then i think what we need to concentrate on are players good enough to get us out of this league.
            If we get promoted then we can start looking at, and also maybe attract better players, i too think that the board will provide the money should this happen, let's just see what happens eh! Although we'd like to, we don't really have a say.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              well my sauce is the scarlet pimple he keeps ringing me up and telling me things,hes a very naughty boy,hes got me beaten up three times

The scarlet pimple has disowned you.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

pimple

pimple ,love you baby

More...

Comment

Don`t believe it. Why would we buy Paddy Kenny then?

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    source please
                    no, yer man is on de sauce

Comment

its

its pimple again he keeps sending me telephone texts of all the latest news,some is true and some is crap,so i just put it all up,and just hope i get some right

More...

Comment

Ted, it's called the telling bone in your house...........
                        They seek him here.................

Comment

yes

yes ,catweazle was my hero,he was the only person ive ever related too,he seemed to know many things,like rodney marsh was the greatest ever player
                          to ever play for us only catweazle knew that,hope youve shaved your legs scarlet,if you must wear skirts,you must shave your legs,................txs

More...

Comment

Working...
                          X