speronni to qpr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speronni to qpr

qpr will now buy three more palace players,and sign the two loan players,the total outlay will be 10 million,and will finish the ten million pounds being made available,but another five million will be made available when we go up
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

source please
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

does that mean we are only getting 4 palace players and the two loan players? Or do other players count?

Comment

we

we are getting danns the left back and speronni,plus adel and jay simpson
        but once we have spent ten million ,spending must end,adel is going to cost 5
        million alone
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

"3 more palace players", I hadn't realised we had signed any yet...?

Comment

How reliable is your source?

Comment

lawl

Comment

Well the figure for Adel is closer to £2m and I severely doubt Simpson is coming.

Not 'itk' nor news I've been passed from my mate, but this doesn't seem
                too realistic in my opinion.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Interesting, 3 palarse in, adel and Simpson, umm I don't see us getting all those but I hope I'm wrong (usually am)
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    qpr will now buy three more palace players,and sign the two loan players,the total outlay will be 10 million,and will finish the ten million pounds being made available,but another five million will be made available when we go up
                    5 million to stay up? Dont sound right

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                      lawl

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                        You have things in reverse,£5 million now and £ 10 million if we go up

Comment

no, he said 5 million for adel by himself. The palace players wont be free. I think this is wrong

Comment

Doesn't add up.......

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                              no, he said 5 million for adel by himself. The palace players wont be free. I think this is wrong
                              £2 million for Adel,£750,000 for Ambrose,another 2 free ones as well

Comment

Working...
                              X