Trust Warnock yes or no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trust Warnock yes or no

Do yo trust Warnock in bring the players in to get us out ofthis league?
    Yes I belive in him
    94.57%
    No I don't
    5.43%

Don't See how you can't trust him, i mean he has so much experience in the football league.

Comment

yes

Comment

Can you run this poll after every signing?

Comment

Yes.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

My idea of this poll was to see if everyone say or most say they do we can end the slaging off every signing he makes

Comment

In Warnock we absolutley Trust
              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

yes i trust him!

Comment

if you dont want comment on individual signings then you might as well simply suspend the board until the season starts

i think Warnock has the ability to do a decent job for us but i am surprised at the signing of Clarke and feel that I had a right to express that surprise.

some other people have done the same to varying degrees, its a message board and MB's are about opinions, if you want a closed club of like minded happy clappys then set up a closed list
                  its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                    if you dont want comment on individual signings then you might as well simply suspend the board until the season starts

i think Warnock has the ability to do a decent job for us but i am surprised at the signing of Clarke and feel that I had a right to express that surprise.

some other people have done the same to varying degrees, its a message board and MB's are about opinions, if you want a closed club of like minded happy clappys then set up a closed list
                    Yea agee on commenting on players signing but saying that I not going to come to QPR or get a season tickets just on signing of a player is wrong. Me believe that we say we not sure of him or really like is good. But we should be going where we can (depending where we live, money) to QPR for the team we love not on the players we may or may not get.

Comment

everyone has the right to make their own decision about whether or not they buy a ST or go to games and a right to explain their decision publicly if they choose to do so and of course others are entitled to comment on this.

personally my decisions are not made on the quality of the team, if they were i would have stopped going many years ago. I can understand though that some people feel mugged off after the promises and shenanigans of recent years
                      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                        everyone has the right to make their own decision about whether or not they buy a ST or go to games and a right to explain their decision publicly if they choose to do so and of course others are entitled to comment on this.

personally my decisions are not made on the quality of the team, if they were i would have stopped going many years ago. I can understand though that some people feel mugged off after the promises and shenanigans of recent years
                        Good point but we starting again and we have a manager that we believe get us out of this league or at less playoff. Yes I feel let down but like you I been QPR all my life and we never stop going unless I am broke or dead

Comment

You don't get trust out of a bottle. You earn it.

Comment

Originally posted by Loftladder View Post
                            You don't get trust out of a bottle. You earn it.

Comment

150 per cent yes, hes the man and will fire us to glory.
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X