Chopra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chopra

Without wanting to pour more petrol on the burning flames of Cardiff's promotion party, I'd love it if we put in a cheeky £4m bid for Michael Chopra.

The lad was brilliant for Cardiff today, and I'd love to see him in a Rangers shirt - regardless of what we've said in the past when he's played in a blue or black shirt!

He can finish and pass - he probably unlucky not to get a hat-trick today.

Any thoughts?

chopra would be an excellent signing,but cant ever see us paying 4million for any player cos we only do things on the cheap sadly.

Comment

chopra?, henderson more likely

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
        Without wanting to pour more petrol on the burning flames of Cardiff's promotion party, I'd love it if we put in a cheeky £4m bid for Michael Chopra.

The lad was brilliant for Cardiff today, and I'd love to see him in a Rangers shirt - regardless of what we've said in the past when he's played in a blue or black shirt!

He can finish and pass - he probably unlucky not to get a hat-trick today.

Any thoughts?

DITTO - I'm with you on that.Everyone thought he was too much money at £4m,but he's proved his doubters wrong.Thats the sort of money you have to pay for a skilful free-scoring predator like him if you're serious about promotion,and Cardiff may well have to sell him now.Bothroyd would be handy too when fit.

Comment

great player at this level, why would he come QPR though? He can choose any of the bigger teams in the league.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Is this not that same player who said he'd never play for us last summer, he said something along those lines I read on here.

Comment

too good for qpr, people need to wake up...3 or 4 years now we had these money men, and players still not interested, small club and wont attract the top players at this level. Maybe its because we are QPR fans we think we can attract these players, but why havent we in past 4 years?
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Chris...we've not tried for them mate. Now we're being backed, as well as the fact Flabbio has gone, I see no reason we can't attract good players.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

We will see.

Hope we do!! bl00dy hell been to long since we was half decent. If we sign taarabt and a striker on chopras level, a couple centre backs that are top quality at CCC level, a winger a lot better then what we have and a boss in midfield who gets the ball and sprays....I will believe we can get top 6. At the moment I fancy us for mid table. Lets hope though benny cant take another year in this league :( early days yet so going to avoid talking about qpr until end of july
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

I'm staying positive mate. There's plenty of time to
                    go yet.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

we put in a cheeky bid for Mackie instead

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                        we put in a cheeky bid for Mackie instead

Or maybe as well, or maybe not.

Maybe.
                        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                          too good for qpr, people need to wake up...3 or 4 years now we had these money men, and players still not interested, small club and wont attract the top players at this level. Maybe its because we are QPR fans we think we can attract these players, but why havent we in past 4 years?
                          True, i see him going to a premiership club like Everton or maybe Villa as a replacement for James Milner if he goes to City.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

mackie flying them across with clarke as the ball winner for chopras deft finishing would excite me greatly.

Comment

Did you see him crying yesterday?

Comment

Working...
                              X