No announcement yet.

cardiff staying at the landmark hotel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cardiff staying at the landmark hotel.

according to indyrs. the landmark hotel is at the start of the marylebone rd, you can drive right around the back, i have been drinking since 6.00pm (mates leaving do) or i swear to god i would be up there like a shot at 3am car horn jammed on driving around around and around there must be someone out there who wants to go down in qpr history.
    come on someone please

pen full of sheep into the carpark and they'll be up double sharpish........
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

i really hope that Olly does the business and they go bust , come on Blackpool!

Comment

the 3.30AM ALARM BELLS WILL BE RINGING DONT YOU WORRY

Comment

thought isleworth said mor*n hotel chiswick?

Comment

If QPR fans can't get inside, why not send roaring fire engines there instead.

Comment

people must have time on there hands to be worrying about cardiff and where they are sleeping.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                people must have time on there hands to be worrying about cardiff and where they are sleeping.
                You would laugh though if something happened.

Comment

All this talk though, bet no one does anything. I will give someone 50 sheets if they prove to me they done something.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

All this talk though, bet no one does anything. I will give someone 50 sheets if they prove to me they done something.
                    Won't be me I am off to bed now, if anyone does do it they might need to storm the hotel entrance mob handed

Comment

of course its all talk. im sure most people have better things to do at 3am than search for the cardiff hotel. blackpool or going to do them anyway they don't need us

Comment

Working...
                      X