Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many season tickets sales has our...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many season tickets sales has our...

summer transfer frenzy put on so far...? Just curious, what with it being as promised such an exciting summer so far for Rangers fans.

surprise::impatient::

I understand alot of people feeling negative towards out latest signing....

But, i still have faith that there is a budget in place and we WILL see some quality come in!

Warnock himself has summed it up as a gamble, i understand people will moan, but ffs can we please just try and have some belief in our manager and not slate him off...
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

if that donkey clarke gets anywhere near the first team i wont be going at all.

Comment

i hear approx 1750 sold so far.....thats all!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          i hear approx 1750 sold so far.....thats all!
          Everyone was saying 4,500 last week.

Dont just make up figures factomondododododod!!
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
            I understand alot of people feeling negative towards out latest signing....

But, i still have faith that there is a budget in place and we WILL see some quality come in!

Warnock himself has summed it up as a gamble, i understand people will moan, but ffs can we please just try and have some belief in our manager and not slate him off...
            has to be showing something for us to believe in mate...so far the signings ( if his ) are shyte.........

Comment

We desperatelty need a Marquee signing, we have never had one since the takeover. This will get more season tickets and better players to come.

Comment

Daniel parejo?? He was our marquee signing!

Give me James harper, rob hulse, Franck quedrue anyday!

Comment

to be fair i thought Routledge was a quality signing and did show some ambition
                  He soon became disheartened with the circus our club has become though and you couldnt really blame him from jumping ship.

Comment

Working...
                  X