No announcement yet.

Clarke signs - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is a gamble for Colin cos if he's **** and we dont bring anyone else decent in its Bye bye Colin after another average season i should think

Comment

he is a massive gamble,especially when we are in a race to meet the magic 52 points to stay up again,cos with this sort of signing thats all the club are hoping to do. i no its very early to be saying things like this but ffs why cant qpr actually go out & buy a player of quality to excite the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
        he is a massive gamble,especially when we are in a race to meet the magic 52 points to stay up again,cos with this sort of signing thats all the club are hoping to do. i no its very early to be saying things like this but ffs why cant qpr actually go out & buy a player of quality to excite the fans.
        Billionaires in charge so its a complete mystery to me...new era my ####

Comment

I really don't think Warnock would stand for players being bought in behind his back, he's not the sort to keep quiet either if he's upset about something ,so he must have seen something in Clarke and he'll live or die by that decision, its what being a manager is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Billionaires in charge so its a complete mystery to me...new era my ####
            Ishan and Amit in charge. Not billionaires.

This era is very reminiscent of David Thompson handing day to day control of the club to sonny boy to "learn" a business.

Comment

I'm so excited

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                I'm so excited
                sarcastic..... :-D

Comment

welcome to the club and good luck

Comment

Originally posted by uxbridgeranger View Post
                    welcome to the club and good luck
                    by the look of the comments above he's gonna need it!!!

Comment

Jesus....I thought Mackie was bad.
                      :drunk:

Comment

Even Warnock is basically saying he thinks he's crap.

Comment

I love the bit on the website Leon Clarke in profile.
                          the 2008/2009 season proved to be a fruitful one with 8 goals. (WOW)
                          6 more goals followed the following season.

Fruitful....mmmm your centre half should be getting 6 goals a season in a promotion bidding team.
                          :drunk:

Comment

another uninspiring signing.........same old shyte then......

Comment

Am cracking up as................

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                              I love the bit on the website Leon Clarke in profile.
                              the 2008/2009 season proved to be a fruitful one with 8 goals. (WOW)
                              6 more goals followed the following season.

Fruitful....mmmm your centre half should be getting 6 goals a season in a promotion bidding team.
                              Spot on me old sausage and my sentiments exactly and lets hope this is a case of if he comes good then he will be able to gloat(am sure he'll manage that one ok..) or if he's a duffer it won't matter as he's only used in-case of emergencies.. you know the type............

Friday night and you're out on the pull with the chaps when you glance at your wris****ch and its nearly last orders. You notice that fat bird you called a heffer 5hrs ago actually looks quite do-able....

Buy her a small glass of vino, get her in the taxi and upto the bedroom whereby you fumble around through the rolls of flab for something that resembles a ***** and dive in whilst you're at it...............

Thank-you very much gentlemen and goodnight.............

Good luck Ollie and his boys.............. U R's

Comment

Renew? No chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X