Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is mcEnough On The right..or Do We Need More?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
    agree mate, just saying that if the other 4 are somehow out injured or suspended buz can be used for 1/2 games to accommodate injuries.
    Disagree.
    This is exactly what Warnock is trying to correct.
    He says we don't have a squad size like west Brom and Newcastle, so Buzz should never be played out of position. We need to get away from this so and so can do a 'job' in this position.
    Buzz doesn't have the pace to play on the wing and his game is not about beating players. Ok Beckham does a job on the wing but he is the best crosser of a ball in the world.
    Buzz is creative and has an incredible shot so I think his best position is a free role centre midfield as you can't expect him to track back but he will get you goals. Lets play to our players strengths not weaknesses
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Disagree.
      This is exactly what Warnock is trying to correct.
      He says we don't have a squad size like west Brom and Newcastle, so Buzz should never be played out of position. We need to get away from this so and so can do a 'job' in this position.
      Buzz doesn't have the pace to play on the wing and his game is not about beating players. Ok Beckham does a job on the wing but he is the best crosser of a ball in the world.
      Buzz is creative and has an incredible shot so I think his best position is a free role centre midfield as you can't expect him to track back but he will get you goals. Lets play to our players strengths not weaknesses
      MYU can you please look into this as WeAreQPR is talking sence I think his account may have been hacked

Only jesting.

Comment

I always talk sense, its just when I disagree with somebody I have to make it very clear that they are in the wrong. People like Benny get upset but even he will admit and say he has a very short fuse. Messageboards are about strong opinions and I will stick to my guns and carry on regardless, and if I upset a few well then so be it.
        Anyway bring on the World Cup and come on England!
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Depends on what Warnock really thinks of Balanta and Ephraim. If he thinks they are good enough deputies then we don't need McAnuff and another right winger. If he doesn't think they are good enough then we should be looking to offload them and bring in someone who is good enough.

Personally I'd sign someone like Boyd. He won't demand a place in the starting line up but would fight to get one. If he doesn't sign for a Championship club he faces a least in a year in League 1 just like Mackie would have done. Therefore they are more likely to be prepared to fight for a starting place and wait their turn. I can't see McAnuff and Ambrose both signing as they would see that they are guaranteed a starting position.

Comment

dont think we should be signing any more squad players, we have far too many of those already. we need half a dozen players for the first team.

re ambrose - thought he was more centre midfield?

Comment

Luke, both comments spot on

Comment

Reading fan at work(narked off with the rumour Mcanuff could be joining us) said he has a great delivery and would be gutted if he went......

Comment

I agree about the Buzz problem.

Gerrard for me is a great attacking midfield player, but when played on the left wing, for me he becomes a very good left sided player.

I think it's good to have players that can cover in certain positions, but for me playing Buzz out wide,makes he less effective than when playing in the middle.

Just my opinion.

Comment

Simply put we need two for every position. 1 to play and 1 to cover. We no longer need to have a situation where we make players play out of position or play a variety of unfamilar roles.

Buzsaky is a centre midfielder. Not a winger, not a front man. He is either good enough to play week in and week out through the middle or he's not. For me it really is that simple. We don't need to accommodate players for the sake of it or play players in different roles which their game isn't suited to when we have a squad the size of ours.

Comment

best place for buzz is left back,in the dressing room

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                        Reading fan at work(narked off with the rumour Mcanuff could be joining us) said he has a great delivery and would be gutted if he went......
                        Two reading fans i know said he was real good, but i didn't tell them QPR were linning up a move, and they don't do forums
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Mcanuff would be a very good signing,would help appease the unrest with the signing of clarke.

Comment

Working...
                          X