QPR wait on Crystal Palace keeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR wait on Crystal Palace keeper

QPR will have to wait to bring Julian Speroni to Loftus Road.

More..

I guess they'll see what offers they get.

Comment

would be a great signing, but Cerny is more than capable of the job if we dont get him. Just need to sort out the defence first!

Comment

Look elsewhere. Im bored. Get me a player who really,really wants to play for us. Yes, it could be that I am being a bit naive....but How i wish that Chris Day hadent broke his leg.:yush:

On the other hand, I wouldnt be that surprised if we already have signed a "deal of intention"(?) with Speroni..
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

I say stuff him ..... as good as he is there are other keepers out there who could do a job .....
          We have the buying potential to get who we so desire .... fed up with messing about :rage:

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
            I say stuff him ..... as good as he is there are other keepers out there who could do a job .....
            We have the buying potential to get who we so desire .... fed up with messing about :rage:
            It's still may.

No dig here, but people are getting too impatient, too early here.
            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

The way I read it he is definitley off it's just a case of where to!

I believe it will be us or Boro!!!

In Warnock we Trust
              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

that article conveniently forgets the part where Jules says if it was up to him, he would stay at Palace for the rest of his career.

shite journalism, nothing story.

Comment

No chance after reading that...........

Originally posted by Revīs wife View Post
                  Look elsewhere. Im bored. Get me a player who really,really wants to play for us. Yes, it could be that I am being a bit naive....but How i wish that Chris Day hadent broke his leg.:yush:

On the other hand, I wouldnt be that surprised if we already have signed a "deal of intention"(?) with Speroni..
                  can't blame the geezer if a PL team make him an offer. At 30 he might not get too many more chances. It could take us 2 or 3 or even more years to go up. He'd be 32 or 33 by then!! If he stays in the CCC then I expect he will come to us or stay where he is if CP get out of the s.h.i.t............ just my thoughts.....

Comment

Working...
                  X