Kitson/Beattie/Nugent/Utaka....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitson/Beattie/Nugent/Utaka....

....all up for grabs, according to the Mail this morning.Nugent likely to go to Bolton for £1.5m,Utaka to Sochaux,Beattie to WBA,that leaves Kitson.Any takers??

i would have him in a shot, but i reckon he will go to someone like wigan.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

i dont want nugent. he can stay well away.

but any of the others would be decent - but kitson didnt have a great scoring record at middlesbrough.
      Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Kitson also (alegedly) didn't show up after we agreed a deal. I've heard this from various people, so if true, he can do one.

Of course, if that's BS, I'd take him.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Kitson is meant to be off to Wolves
          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Kitson is meant to be off to Wolves

Gold hair and Kit? Not a good move!

Comment

All good players but poss all a little too good for the Championship. But agree we need to find a few strikers who might be a little short of being a Nugent but who are a lot more than being a Mackie.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                ....all up for grabs, according to the Mail this morning.Nugent likely to go to Bolton for £1.5m,Utaka to Sochaux,Beattie to WBA,that leaves Kitson.Any takers??
                The reason Coyle left Burnley was because Kilby refused to break their wage structure to sign Nugent on a permanent deal. Their top earner is on £15k pw and Kilby wasn't prepared to pay the £30k that Nugent reportedly wanted.

Utaka is supposedly on as much as £80k pw hence why Pompey are in such financial problems.

Beattie will no doubt stay in the Premiership and if he does join WBA there is more chance that the likes of Cox and Miller won't get much of a look in and we should go after them. As for Kitson he'll be on a fair whack and we as a club have to decide whether we are prepaid to risk having such high earners join the club.

Comment

Working...
                X