QPR confirm seventh friendly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR confirm seventh friendly

the mighty HAMPTON AND RICHMOND BOROUGH!!!!!

Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Does anyone not think we are over doing it a bit and the opposition are not exactly giving players any idea of what they will be up against are they.
    I'm sure this is only to get them used to playing together and finding a balance, but with so many games what if someone picks up an injury, i mean, one of them is in the same week the new season starts.
    And what happened to the London Premiership side we were to be playing, i can't see where they're gonna fit it in anyway.
    I'm sure Neil knows what he is doing though. Well i hope.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

warnock knows

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        Does anyone not think we are over doing it a bit and the opposition are not exactly giving players any idea of what they will be up against are they.
        I'm sure this is only to get them used to playing together and finding a balance, but with so many games what if someone picks up an injury, i mean, one of them is in the same week the new season starts.
        And what happened to the London Premiership side we were to be playing, i can't see where they're gonna fit it in anyway.
        I'm sure Neil knows what he is doing though. Well i hope.
        I can imagine some rather poor quality tackes going in considering the level of opposition.

Comment

Working...
        X