Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock on Jamie Mackie...

Mackie can get even better, says QPR boss

NEIL Warnock insists Jamie Mackie can get even better after his move from Plymouth Argyle this week.

The QPR boss made Mackie, who managed eight goals for the struggling Pilgrims last campaign, his first signing when he joined on Tuesday,

Warnock reckoned the 24-year-old striker had been on his radar for a couple of seasons, and was determined to capture him ever since he ran rings around the Palace defence last August.

He said: “There were very few who get the better of Nathaniel Clyne at Palace - but Jamie did.
    “I wanted him a way back when he was at Exeter, but Plymouth got there first. Remember, he scored eight goals for a relegated team last season.

“He’s quick and goes past players, and better still he can play on either wing as well.

"There's a lot more to come from him. He's not the finished article by any means. I think he’ll be great for us."

Fulham is a typically diverse London area with something for everyone - from the hustle and bustle of North End Road Market, to the refined chicness of the iconic Fulham Road. It boasts superb pubs and restaurants, two Premier League football clubs and excellent transport links.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Sounds like Warnock will play Mackie out wide.

I like the bit about Clyne too. Maybe he is also on Warnock's shopping list.

Comment

As I said...Mackie will be a quality signing.

16 goals in 15 years, blah, blah...Wikipedia says...blah, blah...A few Plymouth fans said...blah, blah, f**king blah.

I hope this let's our fans will at least now a) Trust the manager is calling the shots. b) Trust in his judgement, seeing as he's admired this guy for a couple of years. c) Stop feeling that we know more than the manager. Football Manager and A Levels in Wikipedia studies do not count as concrete knowledge.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        As I said...Mackie will be a quality signing.

16 goals in 15 years, blah, blah...Wikipedia says...blah, blah...A few Plymouth fans said...blah, blah, f**king blah.

I hope this let's our fans will at least now a) Trust the manager is calling the shots. b) Trust in his judgement, seeing as he's admired this guy for a couple of years. c) Stop feeling that we know more than the manager. Football Manager and A Levels in Wikipedia studies do not count as concrete knowledge.
        go on benny give it to them
        "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

I trust him however I do think he will struggle to sign his targets.

Oh that injury hit waist of space beattie is off to west brom Ben, so we have missed the boat on that one. Ok I know you won't agree with me but thats fine and your opinion.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

i agree with ya mate but...on this board?!?! you should be so lucky!!
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2