X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loftus road opens its doors

An 'Access All Areas' tour of the stadium is now available

More...

Thanks. But I am going to have a little moan. Not at you but at the club's publicity arm which had tbh been doing so much better lately. I can see using "Player" to communicate is needed to give it some exclusivity and value but it is getting a bit irritating using this as the main or sole source of comms with fans but that's what the club seems to be doing now. I don't have player (though I await it being a freebie with the ST - which I assume is another reason they are using it more and more). Why should I have to subscribe to get this or any news on the club? Guessing at the content of this piece it must essentially be an advert for stadium tours which are now open to anyone. So what is the point of an exclusive advert saying we are opening our doors to allcomers? I think we used to call these oxy*****s or contradictions in terms when I was at school. I have a better array of adjectives to describe it now. What's wrong with a text release as well.

Comment

Couldn't agree more.....................

Can't really see the point of MYU posting Player articles on here cos if you've already got it then yoy will be able to view Player as a subscriber but if like me (and many others) if havn't got it you can't access it anyway.

I can only presume MYU uses it as some sort of promotion to sell more Player subscriptions well it certainly ain't working for me!!!!

i have moaned and complained many times before but to no avail but for the umpteenth time MYU PLEASE STOP POSTING UNVIEWABLE PLAYER LNKS ON HERE THANK YOU
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Gawd - whilst I am being grumpy, I see the auto censor thing doesn't like m-o-r-o-n-s (as in oxy*****s which its cut out)

Seems a bit strong don't you think? I'm going to try a few others. Piffle. diddle. poo. and see if they pass muster.

Comment

Its only available on player which is a shame but oh wells

Comment

It doesn't like c-o-c-k either so we can't type in Gavin or Darren Peac***.

Comment

Oldhoop.

They are links only and it's no promotion and this website gain nothing from it, however if you did want a promotion on Player then I can do that for all clubs but offers I can offer online, I was asked to stop and that's what we did.

Some people have Player and some don't, we can't please everyone and sorry to all those that don't have Player.

If it's not a video then all you have to do is click Go To www.qpr.co.uk which you will find at the very top of the page to view.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Oldhoop.

They are links only and it's no promotion and this website gain nothing from it, however if you did want a promotion on Player then I can do that for all clubs but offers I can offer online, I was asked to stop and that's what we did.

Some people have Player and some don't, we can't please everyone and sorry to all those that don't have Player.

If it's not a video then all you have to do is click Go To www.qpr.co.uk which you will find at the very top of the page to view.
                Lame answer MYU, i think you'll find more people don't have player than thos who do so you're catering to the minority rather than the majority !

Comment

Info for the stadium tours...

Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Thanks Goddard!!! top man.

MYU are you watching? Why didn't you post this too?
                    oldhoop

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post
                      Lame answer MYU, i think you'll find more people don't have player than thos who do so you're catering to the minority rather than the majority !
                      .....................and so it will continue!!!!

very irritating and MYU clearly doesn't give a stuff!
                      oldhoop

Comment

TBH my moan was at the club not this board. The love affair with Player is a problem that sits at the clubs door really.

Goddard - thanks for the link on this one - though I dod look at the offy before I moaned and wouldn't've thought about the textual version being tucked under the "community" banner on the website (which it seems it was?). That's a bit silly. My underlying and continuing moan is that the club can't (or shouldn't) use a paying subscription medium like Player to communicate with fans or reach out to would-be fans. Simples.

Comment

I wanna go so i can marvel at Flabio's gold plated bog.

Comment

Agreed...stop posting so many player threads.....thanks.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Doesn't myu work for premium tv though. What do you expect.
                              It's the
                              only thing he contributes to the message board, he has no views
                              on rangers just link after link to p tv!

Comment

Working...
                              X